Wanda Sykes: "I hope Rush Limbaugh's kidneys fail."
- 05-10-2009, 01:44 PM
- 05-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Actually, I'm starting to agree with you that sense of humor is directly related to one's political stance, because I can't find one conservative on this forum who isn't full of piss and vinegar! I hope this is your attempt at humor... because that might change my mind.
C'mon, man... there's more to life than identifying people by the adjectives left and right. Wanda Sykes isn't funny... 'cause she isn't funny.RTR.
05-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Calling Limbaugh the 20th hijacker? Ya, that's so hilarious... I don't doubt I could find something funny that she has said in standup, but I guarantee it's not about politics.
05-10-2009, 02:22 PM
05-10-2009, 02:25 PM
For the record, I'd never want Limbaugh's kidneys to fail. It would be waaaay more ironic if he was a rare white casualty of sickle cell!
05-10-2009, 02:28 PM
05-11-2009, 10:35 AM
05-14-2009, 08:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
- By SprtNvolcoM in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2007, 12:53 AM
- By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2006, 03:22 PM
- By bigpetefox in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 12-21-2004, 06:21 PM
- By dsade in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 04-18-2004, 09:50 AM