Wanda Sykes: "I hope Rush Limbaugh's kidneys fail."

  1. Wanda Sykes: "I hope Rush Limbaugh's kidneys fail."


    Open game on this pathetic excuse for a comedian.

    To give my say, here's a quote from my own log where I also posted the video:


    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    This is such BS. I loathed this woman even before hearing this, and not even over anything political. She's just one of those people that I always thought deserved a slap across the face. I don't like sharing my air with her.

    It's apparent she's never even listened to Limbaugh, and it's also apparent she lacks the intelligence to even understand what he's saying when he says, "I want Obama to fail." - Man she's retarded...I love when the left tries to be funny. Too bad they always fail at it.

    Imagine if the right made a joke like this; I guarantee you wouldn't have to search YouTube to find it.



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I love when the left tries to be funny. Too bad they always fail at it.
    You're right... she's not very funny because she's a Democrat. Chris Rock always fails at humor as well.

    Actually, I'm starting to agree with you that sense of humor is directly related to one's political stance, because I can't find one conservative on this forum who isn't full of piss and vinegar! I hope this is your attempt at humor... because that might change my mind.

    C'mon, man... there's more to life than identifying people by the adjectives left and right. Wanda Sykes isn't funny... 'cause she isn't funny.
    RTR.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    You're right... she's not very funny because she's a Democrat. Chris Rock always fails at humor as well.

    Actually, I'm starting to agree with you that sense of humor is directly related to one's political stance, because I can't find one conservative on this forum who isn't full of piss and vinegar! I hope this is your attempt at humor... because that might change my mind.

    C'mon, man... there's more to life than identifying people by the adjectives left and right. Wanda Sykes isn't funny... 'cause she isn't funny.
    I'm defining her as left in this because this is her attempt at POLITICAL humor. I never said there are no funny leftists, but it's rare they make a quality joke when it comes to politics. More often than not they completely lack wit, and are lies in their nature.

    Calling Limbaugh the 20th hijacker? Ya, that's so hilarious... I don't doubt I could find something funny that she has said in standup, but I guarantee it's not about politics.
    •   
       


  4. She has it DEAD WRONG. Limbaugh's heart will fail years before his kidneys.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm defining her as left in this because this is her attempt at POLITICAL humor. I never said there are no funny leftists, but it's rare they make a quality joke when it comes to politics. More often than not they completely lack wit, and are lies in their nature.
    So I take it you're not a huge Colbert fan? Yeah, listening to Sykes is like nails on a chalkboard, as far as I'm concerned... but comedians like Brad Stine are just as un-humorous.

    For the record, I'd never want Limbaugh's kidneys to fail. It would be waaaay more ironic if he was a rare white casualty of sickle cell!
    RTR.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    She has it DEAD WRONG. Limbaugh's heart will fail years before his kidneys.
    He's actually lost about 50lbs over the last few months and continues to drop.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    She has it DEAD WRONG. Limbaugh's heart will fail years before his kidneys.
    He has a heart?

  8. colbert is great.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  2. "Just an idea I hope to one day make a reality."
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 12:53 AM
  3. Stim-X for a 3D animator. Claims: "Orgasmic eyeball rush!"
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 03:22 PM
  4. I hope this makes me "Jacked"...
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-21-2004, 06:21 PM
  5. Rush Limbaugh defends Supplement Freedom
    By dsade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-18-2004, 09:50 AM
Log in
Log in