Superman vs Goku

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Superman vs Goku




    ?????

    you decide.


  2. Sadly I would have to say Goku.....
    •   
       


  3. Does goku have kryptonite on hand?

  4. Superman. Hands down.

  5. Considering Goku can technically disintegrate entire planets with his finger tips... moves so fast it cant be seen, has instant transmission, has taken energy blasts 10,000 times stronger than supermans laser eyes, at his SSJ state could walk around in 100G gravity.....

    I think superman would probably give up, from Goku doing nothing but standing there....
    •   
       


  6. Is this a

    Japan vs. United States

    type thing?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Considering Goku can technically disintegrate entire planets with his finger tips... moves so fast it cant be seen, has instant transmission, has taken energy blasts 10,000 times stronger than supermans laser eyes, at his SSJ state could walk around in 100G gravity.....

    I think superman would probably give up, from Goku doing nothing but standing there....

  8. Goku, fo sho

  9. Goku for sure, and he doesn't even have a weakness... other than the moon, and that just makes him stronger. SSL4=END

  10. Captain America.

  11. They would both bow before Dr. Manhattan!

  12. A challenger appears!

    Batman with a Green Lantern Corps Ring of Power.


    Yeah, that just happened.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  13. Goku and thats a nice picture of them in the first post
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  14. haha if Batman and Green Lantern fused to create one that would make quite the match. Goku would still be too much of a force though.

    p.s. Look at the muscles on that guy damnn. how ya gonna compete with those guns?

  15. I think piccolo could take superman ^.^ (post Namek)

    Lets face it, they got much more creative since the original idea of a cartoon hero started...I mean.... atom ant, mighty mouse.....

  16. Goku, that whole cartoon has some of the most powerful characters ever, and their intensity is outrageous

  17. Yeah... characters in the DBZ universe are ridiculous powerful. Goku for sure.

  18. Superman is my boy,

    But.... Goku would drop him like a bad habit...

    Goku is the **** after all. Even if superman can't technically die on Earth... (Superman: Doomsday Movie) His heart would just slow down to barley alive. However you have to wonder which goku... Freiza Saga? No chance for sups. Vegeta Saga... Supes would thrash him.

  19. good point on the sagas, Goku definitely became more powerful with all that training on the Dragon Road, I think it was, in that alternate universe. It has been a long time, but I thought that was so cool using alt universe and different physical props there to enhance training and the fact that he trained and the payoffs used to think was cool too, like lifting, except he got much better results!

  20. Lol this thread is bringing me back to elementary and middle school

  21. What's funny is the similarity of their origins...

    Aliens from a doomed planet that come to Earth as babies and grow up to be super powerful.

  22. Damnit, I need a good DBZ game. I have budokai tenkaichi 3 and burst limit, but I need an rpg! I have only seen a handful of episodes, but I always loved the concept. The grunting did get a little annoying though, lol.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Damnit, I need a good DBZ game. I have budokai tenkaichi 3 and burst limit, but I need an rpg! I have only seen a handful of episodes, but I always loved the concept. The grunting did get a little annoying though, lol.
    They're re releasing all the dbz episodes in high def with all the removed filler.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    They're re releasing all the dbz episodes in high def with all the removed filler.
    !!! When??

  25. Quote Originally Posted by D3vildog View Post
    !!! When??
    Im not sure.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by D3vildog View Post
    !!! When??
    http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/0...tv-comparison/

  27. I kinda lost interest in DBZ though......It was always Goku being too weak to take on the new enemy, every one else fighting, 45 minutes of talking for a 5 minute fight.....then Goku would get into the fight, he would be losing, and some kinda epiphany or tragedy or sacrifice would happen to give him an emotional overdrive pushing him to the next level.

    Hapened with the vegeta saga, frieza saga, all the way up to the androids saga, and so on so on so on.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I kinda lost interest in DBZ though......It was always Goku being too weak to take on the new enemy, every one else fighting, 45 minutes of talking for a 5 minute fight.....then Goku would get into the fight, he would be losing, and some kinda epiphany or tragedy or sacrifice would happen to give him an emotional overdrive pushing him to the next level.

    Hapened with the vegeta saga, frieza saga, all the way up to the androids saga, and so on so on so on.

    That was because of the manga. Thats why they are re releasing it without the "filler".

  29. It was ridiculous, around 1999, 2000, when the show was airing in the afternoons on Cartoon Network, the guys would go into the TV lounge in the Student Union at the college in my hometown and basically kick anyone who was watching anything but DBZ out. Good times.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superman on roids?
    By pitt6691 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 12:33 PM
  2. Much More Powerful than Superman!!!
    By powerful in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 09:27 AM
  3. superman returns
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Log in
Log in