- 05-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Good afternoon everyone. First off, I'd like to say I'm a Certified Personal Trainer and have been working the industry for the past 5 years. Aside from the training, I work with many Fitness Boot Camps and numerous Corporate Wellness programs in the area. I have been contributing to a Fitness/Wellness newsletter that we publish every 2 months and this month’s article I am focusing on is functional core and abs training.
Now, I am by no means trying to sell or promote anything here, just curious as to what those have experienced with these products. We all know the importance of working your core and America is obsessed with this. That is why these Ab Belts are so popular and you see them on the TV every other hour on info commercials.
So my question is to those who have tried these products, have they done anything for you? And if so, how much did you change your workout and nutrition programs while using these? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2012, 07:01 AM
- By Super Tri's in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-26-2006, 08:49 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2003, 08:33 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2003, 10:58 PM
- By whale in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2002, 03:02 PM