hey yall

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Some familiar names here, I see my girl is still here I am just awaiting a msg back from her. Does anyone remember me?

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Btw that dude in that ad above me is pretty gay, not that theres anything wrong with that.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Hey, RD, good to see you back. Yea, your girl still around, talk to her once in a while. Where did you go? How are things?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Nah, Cuffs disappeared, just like you. :)

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Wow, cool man. For some reason my explanation point and questionmark dont work on my new keyboard....or there would of been an explanation point after that Wow.

I have been back in TN lovin life, dieting again....thinking bout doin a show. Hmmmmmm

You good man? When does WG check in here?

Thanks fir the welcome back, tell all these newbies, well now vets what a nice guy I am. No one kept in touch with cuffs? He waS A LEGEND

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have friends in TN, I will be near Knoxville in about.....2-3 weeks.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Wow, cool man. For some reason my explanation point and questionmark dont work on my new keyboard....or there would of been an explanation point after that Wow.

I have been back in TN lovin life, dieting again....thinking bout doin a show. Hmmmmmm

You good man? When does WG check in here?

Thanks fir the welcome back, tell all these newbies, well now vets what a nice guy I am. No one kept in touch with cuffs? He waS A LEGEND
Cuffs torn his bicep tendon almost year ago, had a surgery, it didn't go well and tendon got torn again. He is pretty messed up.
Remember that crazy young chick he was dating for a while after his divorce? I think he broke up with her too. I used to talk to him all the time but since his injury he disappeared.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Cuffs torn his bicep tendon almost year ago, had a surgery, it didn't go well and tendon got torn again. He is pretty messed up.
Remember that crazy young chick he was dating for a while after his divorce? I think he broke up with her too. I used to talk to him all the time but since his injury he disappeared.
Haha, yeah that thread was one of the best ever, I just looked for it for old times sake, but that "side" doesnt exsist anymore...or am I missing something?

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I forgot she TC. Is she still kicking Lupus's ass? She is a tough chik
trying, hoping one day they find a cure....I am well...working to much, running again (THANK god)....I shaved my head a few weeks