does anybody use the diet/workout/progress tracker?

supac

Awards
Hi, I'm pretty new around here and when I click on the tracker links, they all are blank. Why does the link go in the signature but there's never any info? Do you have to fill it out everyday and I just happen to look on days when they're not being used? Or is it just not user friendly so no one ever fills them out?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm pretty new around here and when I click on the tracker links, they all are blank. Why does the link go in the signature but there's never any info? Do you have to fill it out everyday and I just happen to look on days when they're not being used? Or is it just not user friendly so no one ever fills them out?
I personally havent used it yet. It is an interesting concept, but to me it has way too much input required for my interest to hold.

I havent actually seen too many people use it. BTW welcome :), though a Jan join date makes you 4 months old lol...not really new new

UKStrength

I'm too obsessed with fitday now, although I may have to give the tracker a whirl since I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on the boards...

supac

Awards
I havent actually seen too many people use it. BTW welcome :), though a Jan join date makes you 4 months old lol...not really new new
I'm kind of a lurker. My momma made me with two eyes, two ears, and one mouth, So I look and listen twice as much as I talk:tounge-in-cheek:

Edit: I filled mine out for today so at least one person is using it. I think I would be better off with all custom foods so there's less of a list to search through to find what I normally eat. progress and workout are quite easy tho

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably because the links aren't all working properly :)

Looking at the db entries, yes....many people use it. The progress tracker the most.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i use it a lot :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I use the diet tracker often.