Wish Me Luck
- 01-11-2004, 11:33 PM
- 01-11-2004, 11:37 PM
01-11-2004, 11:42 PM
01-12-2004, 12:02 AM
Look on the bright side, at least you had the holidays off.
On a serious note...best of luck to you and just take it easy.
01-12-2004, 12:55 AM
Good luck Matt, and I would try and avoid any deadlifting or squats while at work!
Hopefully recovery is going as expected or better
01-12-2004, 09:18 AM
was curious how things were going with your recovery. How rigorous is your PT? Im all about PT since thats why i want to be doing after med school. Hope today goes well brother
01-12-2004, 12:51 PM
Remember Matt, no matter how fun it was before , no letting the kids swing from your biceps..
Take care, Big Guy!
01-12-2004, 01:55 PM
Semi hard on the PT right now Sage.. I am stretching and a ton of core strengthening and stability exercises. Hit me up on AIM and I will tell you anything specific.
No squats (check) No deadlifts (check) No kids swing from arms (check) I guess I am good to go.. sore alittle bit but good...
01-13-2004, 12:40 AM
01-13-2004, 06:22 AM
01-13-2004, 08:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 02-12-2009, 10:03 AM
- By phatkid77 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:34 AM
- By BMW in forum General ChatReplies: 34Last Post: 01-17-2007, 04:56 PM
- By wheystation in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-19-2005, 01:27 PM
- By Bean in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 09-19-2004, 11:12 PM