Rep dropping???

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know why rep would be dropping if you have received no neg??

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
not sure if your rep i dropping, not that it really matters. But I do know that as people reach whole new levels of rep(such as 500,000) they have to push back how many points = a bar in order to keep it simple. So all it really is is a blue bar is harder to obtain is all, probably not that your rep is depleting.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
not sure if your rep i dropping, not that it really matters. But I do know that as people reach whole new levels of rep(such as 500,000) they have to push back how many points = a bar in order to keep it simple. So all it really is is a blue bar is harder to obtain is all, probably not that your rep is depleting.
No, I had the blue bar last week, now it's gone???

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I as well, but I think what hes saying makes sense, Ive seen peoples reps explode in the last week so it must be to even it all out.

Check the member suncloud or dormant fiber, they have jumped a ridiculious amount in the last 2 weeks.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
No, I had the blue bar last week, now it's gone???
I had like 3 or 4....get the point that less points equal a bar now...picture Americas inflation....but with rep..... k?

As in it takes more rep to get you a bar. So you now do not have enough for an azul bar no more. you went from being mid level income to goin belove the poverty line. now shush and enjoy our 700 billion bailout!

Uh oh....a rep points bailout plan LOL

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
dear mods please send all my rep to mathis50262 or whoever. i would like to start over. besides have rep does not mean crap to me....i wish we never had it, it's a false sense that somehow i know more or less or am more helpful than someone else......poop on that

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dear mods please send all my rep to mathis50262 or whoever. i would like to start over. besides have rep does not mean crap to me....i wish we never had it, it's a false sense that somehow i know more or less or am more helpful than someone else......poop on that
a valid point.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
its ok lennoxchi. I go by name, not by rep. I know who is quality and who aint. the lil #s on the bottom dont mean too much, its the name that should mean something. but for some reason yours always reminds me of a gay bar.....

j/k lol!

I think people take rep a lil too far. Its a nice addition, but it works in weird ways.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am taxing and redistributing those who achieve higher reps to those who have lower reps.

But I will also bailout and buy struggling forums with my excess reps and you all might make a profit in several years when I resell them and get more reps in return.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys.... I was just bored and made noticed it, started a thread:think:. Honestly I could care less as well! Just and observation.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys.... I was just bored and made noticed it, started a thread:think:. Honestly I could care less as well! Just and observation.
its a good observation....i was joking BTW, i love my rep....i go home at night and fill up the bathtub with it......sit in there for hours.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
but for some reason yours always reminds me of a gay bar.....

QUOTE]

i know how to deal with people like you......i give you the :borladuck:.....that's right the:borladuck:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Repped.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ok,thanks Lennoxchi! I'm going to go drowned myself now, in my bathtub full of reps!!!

Oh wait, thats right, I DONT HAVE ANY!!! j/k

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its a good observation....i was joking BTW, i love my rep....i go home at night and fill up the bathtub with it......sit in there for hours.
Make sure you get behind your ears.

Adams

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
couldn't agree more.