newbie to the site....checkin in

SVT01

Awards
whats up guys....my name is Ernie and im 24 yrs old....lookin to get back into lifting again as ive hit the the gym off and on over the past few years.

i weighed 130 when i graduated high school back in 03 and ive since put on only 40 lbs so im lookin to build a little more muscle and get shredded....been lookin into the mass fx+hyperdrol stack to get things goin ive seen alot of people with good feedback on those 2 products.

just wanted to say whats up and i look forward to learning alot on here.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
welcome man. AM is a great place to learn, and grow as someone who is interested in the fitness field. BTW Mass FX and HX2 worked great for me, you would love em.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Welcome.

I think the most important thing you can do is hit the gym with consistency... I know so many people who say that they are gettin back to working out, do it for about 2 weeks... and then never again for many months.

Good luck to ya!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
welcome to AM.

Stack looks good. Enjoy.

Keep coming back:)

SVT01

Awards
Welcome.

I think the most important thing you can do is hit the gym with consistency... I know so many people who say that they are gettin back to working out, do it for about 2 weeks... and then never again for many months.

Good luck to ya!
oh yea ive been down that road myself and have seen others do that as well. I'm no stranger to lifting as i played baseball half my life and lifted faithfully for it in school so i know the commitment it involved as far as training went. Hopefully this time i can find good motiviation this time around to keep myself goin....i just hate dealing with gyms and people in my way or staring at me while im trying to work out.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! Enjoy your stay. Put your feet up!