introducing myself....new to ph's

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
Fellas,
been around for awhile but never really posted. I have remained off the boards but I am getting the itch again. Anyway, I am a former juicer who is looking for some guidance in several areas. I personally have done approximately 10 cycles over about 7 years time. I have gotten up to 250lbs but at about 15% bf. Ht is 5'11" and I haven't even touched a weight in the last 3 months really so currently 200lbs but 10% bf or so. I'm naturally a skinny guy and I have to fight for every lb. I am quite knowledgable as far as roids go and doing cycles, but my current situation does not allow me to go that route. I really am interested in doing transdermals and making my own since I'm broke. I will be posting on this board and Mike's as I see these two are the most knowledgeable concerning these areas. I look forward to posting here and getting to know some of you guys. The attachment is from a light stack of deca/eq of 500mg a week total which i was at 197 in that pic. That is my alltime leanest. Hopefully I can attain those numbers again with some good ph stacks and guidance from you guys. I might even know some of you from the Boston area and gold's on landsdown st. Hit me up as I just learned that bigpetefox who looked so familiar to me was a guy I would see all the time there. Peace fellas. getsum27

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
rear shot

back double bi's. i used to way 135lbs when I got out of USMC boot camp so this is a decent change over the years

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just moving your post over to off topic..

Glad to meet you!

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
thanks fellas

didn't know where i should've posted but put it in ph section because that is what i am most interested. This is an awesome board by the way.
peace, getsum27

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bro, if you wanted to learn about Prohormones there is no better place. Seriously this place is in a league of it's own.