DO YOU TAKE YOUR SUPPLEMENTS ON HOLIDAY?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
OK , youve a 2 week break coming up , miles away from home or maybe a short city break or even a 2 day conference with an overnight stay.

Do you take your supplements with you and what do you take?

UKStrength

OK , youve a 2 week break coming up , miles away from home or maybe a short city break or even a 2 day conference with an overnight stay.

Do you take your supplements with you and what do you take?
Yes and I will be for my holiday in June.

Since I like to train while I'm away, I don't feel there's a need to stop using them, if anything they're effectiveness might be improved with the additional rest and recuperation I'm getting.

I usually take:

Enough protein powder for a serving postworkout/intraworkout.
Creatine (if I'm on cycle)
Vitamins and Minerals
Fish Oil

That's about it and it gets me through the holiday:)

I wouldn't ever go during a PH/DS/AAS cycle or PCT as the meds might be confiscated, which would be pretty disastrous.

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Depends what type of holiday and destination. Domestic holidays are easy, just take wat you need for the time away. International is a bit more complex (obviously). I wouldn't bother taking anything OS.

I recently went on a 2 week surf trip and all i took was my Drive/Rpm stack and fish oil caps. Kept me primed with energy and my joints smooth til i got home. Made up the protein with diet where possible.

I'd definately leave out the PH/DS stuff.

MikeMagz1013

Awards
Yeah, nothing would be worse than wrapping up a cycle then having your PCT takin from you. A nice supply of estrogen for the trip, fun!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i always take my supps with me....i feel naked otherwise :(

xink

Awards
  • Established
I travel a ton for work so in place of my standard creatine powder, I bring chewables, and in place of protein powder, I just pick up drinks or bars on the road.

I also bring my vitamins and fish pills.

UKStrength

I travel a ton for work so in place of my standard creatine powder, I bring chewables, and in place of protein powder, I just pick up drinks or bars on the road.

I also bring my vitamins and fish pills.
Lol I make up 'individual' portion packets for my protein powder, creatine and pills so that all I have to do is dump it in a shaker for training or empty the pills out and scoff for the day :)

Makes my baggage much lighter but takes frigging ages to separate all the pills out!