Bodybuilding.com Forums Hacked!!!

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hot.ee is a webmail portal in estonia, since i don't read estonian i don't know whether they log ip addresses or not, but in order to catch this guy, someone would either have to check their server logs or get the admin at hot.ee to see what the address is of the person logging in to hot.ee to check their email

DarCSA

Awards
What a screwed up world we live in. Dez go on over there and take care of business. When they ask why you are there tell them you are here for the new war, the bodybuilding war.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see anything there saying that they were hacked.. do they want to keep it from us?

"Problem Replying To Posts - We're Working On It. (01-13-2003 until 01-14-2003)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We moved the boards to a new, much faster server last night and we are having a few little problems. You can create threads with no problem, but replying to SOME posts may not work. We know what the problem is and we should have it fixed very soon! We apologize for the problem!

Thanks,
Ryan DeLuca
Bodybuilding.com "

Meltdown

Awards
Faster, did't seem to be so to me. But I did have the unable to post problem.

dez/null

Awards
never mind ryan just upgraded the server. my bad. i was wondering why anyone would hack teenbb.com then all of a sudden bb.com goes down

DarCSA

Awards
Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
I didn't see anything there saying that they were hacked.. do they want to keep it from us?

"Problem Replying To Posts - We're Working On It. (01-13-2003 until 01-14-2003)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We moved the boards to a new, much faster server last night and we are having a few little problems. You can create threads with no problem, but replying to SOME posts may not work. We know what the problem is and we should have it fixed very soon! We apologize for the problem!

Thanks,
Ryan DeLuca
Bodybuilding.com "
Wow, there really is a Ryan. I do believe in ghosts, I do, I do, believe in ghosts. Ok dez thanks again.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I got to thinkin'....why would people hack a bodybuilding site? Now I know. I swung by there today because I was a little depressed and needed a few laughs.....so after I fought through the 14 No2 posts and the 18 Creatine loading phase questions....I saw a couple threads where moderators openly posted the IP hosts and addresses of a couple members..... No wonder people want to **** with that place so bad. You post my IP, I'll hack you're fucking home computer.... ya know? Amazing.

Another qualm I have with that place is the new rule where you cant post unless you have a specific question in the title of the threadm so the mod hero D&G (who represents the word Toolbox to the fullest) closes them. LoL ... So theoriginal poster just posts the original thread again and an additional thread wanting to know why his thread was closed. Amazing.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket
Another qualm I have with that place is the new rule where you cant post unless you have a specific question in the title of the threadm so the mod hero D&G (who represents the word Toolbox to the fullest) closes them. LoL ... So theoriginal poster just posts the original thread again and an additional thread wanting to know why his thread was closed. Amazing.
Yeah, I understand what they were trying to do, but DinGleberry made up that rule, so I don't expect much ;) I think maybe he just enjoys closing threads :D It has done nothing but cause more threads. Anyway, don't they know how to delete threads either? WTF

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so the mod hero D&G (who represents the word Toolbox to the fullest) closes them. LoL ..
LMAO. Describes him to a T. Did you see his post in misc where he talks about how bad he hates his mommy and daddy, He's just a little kid for cryin' out loud. .:D

dez/null

Awards
He banned me. So **** him. there loss,nd str8flexed is tired of the bullshit too.

They are to impressed over ohh ahh amusclehead and that niddy wit zachg "i lost 98lbs!" GOOD FOR YOU YOU FUCKING SKINNY PEICE OF ****!

sorry had to vent :p

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by dez/null

They are to impressed over ohh ahh amusclehead and that niddy wit zachg "i lost 98lbs!" GOOD FOR YOU YOU FUCKING SKINNY PEICE OF ****!

I feel the same for those individuals myself , brother..

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by dez/null

Hmm, "they" must not have seen much then if that impressed them, wow. ;)