Bragging rights...

  1. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,686
    Answers
    0

    Cool Bragging rights...


    I'm off to see Sevendust and Ill Nino tonight in Boston at the Avalon Ballroom..

    Just thought I'd spread my joy!

  2. Advanced Member
    db682's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    777
    Answers
    0

    Have fun fruitcake. We'll miss you company for the evening. Ha, yeah right.

    db
  3. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,686
    Answers
    0

    You wouldn't have posted if that were true.. db, it's ok to have those feelings, but I really do like women, I'm sorry..

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    enkri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    32
    Answers
    0

    I love sevendust. Waffle is the coolest song. Those guys put on a great show!
  5. Advanced Member
    db682's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    777
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    You wouldn't have posted if that were true.. db, it's ok to have those feelings, but I really do like women, I'm sorry..

    Damn you figured me out. How will I ever explain this to my wife?
  6. Board Sponsor
    bigpetefox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,686
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by enkri
    I love sevendust. Waffle is the coolest song. Those guys put on a great show!
    You said it , brother!! Good show indeed!

    Here's the run-down on what they performed:

    Trust
    Black (opening track)
    Bitch
    Praise
    Broken Down(new single)
    Denial
    Waffle
    Skeleton Song
    Enemy
    Crucified
    Burned Out
    Angel's Son
    Disgrace
    Suffocate
    And ended the night with Face to Face..

    Indeed a good show! High energy the whole time.. Last I saw sevendust was after Lajon's brother was killed, so it was good seeing him more animated this time around.. Last show was still good, but the mood was abit more relaxed since his family's loss.. He had his hair braided back, which made his head look freakishly small..

    All in all, a damn good night of entertainment.. I recommend seeing Sevendust once they come to your area, you'll be glad you did..
  7. New Member
    joe5572's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    29
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    You said it , brother!! Good show indeed!

    Here's the run-down on what they performed:

    Trust
    Black (opening track)
    Bitch
    Praise
    Broken Down(new single)
    Denial
    Waffle
    Skeleton Song
    Enemy
    Crucified
    Burned Out
    Angel's Son
    Disgrace
    Suffocate
    And ended the night with Face to Face..

    Indeed a good show! High energy the whole time.. Last I saw sevendust was after Lajon's brother was killed, so it was good seeing him more animated this time around.. Last show was still good, but the mood was abit more relaxed since his family's loss.. He had his hair braided back, which made his head look freakishly small..

    All in all, a damn good night of entertainment.. I recommend seeing Sevendust once they come to your area, you'll be glad you did..
    They obviously dont change their set list too much- saw them last week at the House of Blues. Almost identical set- but a great show. Il Nino was kinda weak though.
  8. New Member
    pegasus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    I saw sevendust just the other nite. Awesome band.
  9. Advanced Member
    Boss_K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    654
    Answers
    0

    i got my forehead cut open by a flat beer can at a sevendust concert....pissed me off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 211
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 01:41 PM
  2. yea right leo....
    By WiNgS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 02:36 PM
  3. I got your ephedrine right here
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 02:43 PM
  4. Help with Cyber Rights
    By Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 12:39 PM
  5. Dispose of the pins the right way bros
    By SHOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-02-2002, 05:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in