- 01-09-2004, 04:47 PM
- 01-09-2004, 04:49 PM
- 01-09-2004, 05:02 PM
You wouldn't have posted if that were true.. db, it's ok to have those feelings, but I really do like women, I'm sorry..
01-09-2004, 06:06 PM
01-09-2004, 08:17 PM
01-11-2004, 08:48 PM
You said it , brother!! Good show indeed!Originally Posted by enkri
Here's the run-down on what they performed:
Black (opening track)
Broken Down(new single)
And ended the night with Face to Face..
Indeed a good show! High energy the whole time.. Last I saw sevendust was after Lajon's brother was killed, so it was good seeing him more animated this time around.. Last show was still good, but the mood was abit more relaxed since his family's loss.. He had his hair braided back, which made his head look freakishly small..
All in all, a damn good night of entertainment.. I recommend seeing Sevendust once they come to your area, you'll be glad you did..
01-11-2004, 09:38 PM
They obviously dont change their set list too much- saw them last week at the House of Blues. Almost identical set- but a great show. Il Nino was kinda weak though.Originally Posted by bigpetefox
01-25-2004, 09:46 PM
01-30-2004, 03:11 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MrKleen73 in forum Training ForumReplies: 211Last Post: 10-08-2010, 02:41 PM
- By WiNgS in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-25-2003, 03:36 PM
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2003, 03:43 PM
- By Bone in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2003, 01:39 PM
- By SHOT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-02-2002, 06:21 PM