Bragging rights...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm off to see Sevendust and Ill Nino tonight in Boston at the Avalon Ballroom.. :)

Just thought I'd spread my joy! :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Have fun fruitcake. We'll miss you company for the evening. Ha, yeah right.

db

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't have posted if that were true.. db, it's ok to have those feelings, but I really do like women, I'm sorry.. :)

:D

enkri

Awards
I love sevendust. Waffle is the coolest song. Those guys put on a great show!

db682

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't have posted if that were true.. db, it's ok to have those feelings, but I really do like women, I'm sorry.. :)

:D
Damn you figured me out. How will I ever explain this to my wife? :confused:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love sevendust. Waffle is the coolest song. Those guys put on a great show!
You said it , brother!! Good show indeed!

Here's the run-down on what they performed:

Trust
Black (opening track)
Bitch
Praise
Broken Down(new single)
Denial
Waffle
Skeleton Song
Enemy
Crucified
Burned Out
Angel's Son
Disgrace
Suffocate
And ended the night with Face to Face..

Indeed a good show! High energy the whole time.. Last I saw sevendust was after Lajon's brother was killed, so it was good seeing him more animated this time around.. Last show was still good, but the mood was abit more relaxed since his family's loss.. He had his hair braided back, which made his head look freakishly small.. :D

All in all, a damn good night of entertainment.. I recommend seeing Sevendust once they come to your area, you'll be glad you did.. :)

joe5572

Awards
You said it , brother!! Good show indeed!

Here's the run-down on what they performed:

Trust
Black (opening track)
Bitch
Praise
Broken Down(new single)
Denial
Waffle
Skeleton Song
Enemy
Crucified
Burned Out
Angel's Son
Disgrace
Suffocate
And ended the night with Face to Face..

Indeed a good show! High energy the whole time.. Last I saw sevendust was after Lajon's brother was killed, so it was good seeing him more animated this time around.. Last show was still good, but the mood was abit more relaxed since his family's loss.. He had his hair braided back, which made his head look freakishly small.. :D

All in all, a damn good night of entertainment.. I recommend seeing Sevendust once they come to your area, you'll be glad you did.. :)
They obviously dont change their set list too much- saw them last week at the House of Blues. Almost identical set- but a great show. Il Nino was kinda weak though.

pegasus

Awards
I saw sevendust just the other nite. Awesome band.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
i got my forehead cut open by a flat beer can at a sevendust concert....pissed me off