Who's got the balls?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To play me in COD 4 or WAW?

I've been owning people lately. My girls good at it so if you have a clan we can go two on two. My GT is Ender357

I'm doing hw now but in an hour or two I'll be ready, btw I don't play that much and its funny my girl is a higher rank then me haha but she only has WAW not COD4 yet.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what that is ...but I'll smoke you! :head:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am a man who has done 36-0 matches on a fuller server in COD4.....so if your up for it. Hardcore only though, where skills count.

Best game ever was COD 2, 64-1 on a maxed out server using a Mosin Nagant. Best game ever probably.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Call of duty 4 on xbox 360 :) or call of duty world at war sucka I'll be on in like 30 mins almost done with hw..Damn I'm a 23 year old kid haha
Oh. Hmm. I've got PS2. Perhaps some San Andreas might intrigue you...?:dunno:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am a man who has done 36-0 matches on a fuller server in COD4.....so if your up for it. Hardcore only though, where skills count.

Best game ever was COD 2, 64-1 on a maxed out server using a Mosin Nagant. Best game ever probably.
Jeeez your a beast lol lets be on teams hahahaah no but I'll play you add me and lets play free for all

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Jeeez your a beast lol lets be on teams hahahaah no but I'll play you add me and lets play free for all
I used to do a lil bit of MLG, until we started hitting teams that were cheating bastards, and even if they lost they filed it as a win. And then it had to be mediated ad all kinds of BS.

It is where I learned about modded controllers and building "lag switches" into your box or whatnot.....dam I wanted to hunt some people down and punch em in the face.

Skinny little dorky pricks needed to get their faces beat in.

Mine is CxC Preacher. Next time I am on I will add you. Not sure how soon that will be, I havent been on the box much lately.

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
i play cod4 on PC and i am pretty damn hard to beat (i aint played in a while but give me an hour to get my "skillz" accurate)...

32 player maps im always generally first... and quite often double the score of anyone in second place at least...

you may be thinking "this kid must play fkn heaps" but truth is i actually dont... hah

its just easy, im quick with the mouse and hard to beat once i get used to a gun, AK47 ftw atm... back in the day when i was doing golden guns i was pretty nasty with an R700/drugunov and then before that with the LMG's

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Xbox 360 WAW and COD4 - Warmachine198.

Im a solid player but live in the mountains ffs, my ping is sometimes 4 figures.

Lag central.

Most of the time though i dominate.

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards

COD2 did rule. I was much better at it than World at war or COD4. I loved 2 I had some great nights staying up playing that game.

I suck at World at war but my tag is Lonewulf_JMS, if you want to play sometime just add me. I play about 3-4 nights a week, probably more for the next month since my job hasnt started yet.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
for COD4...look up gamertags redneck, tasty, m to the co, and booyawagon.

those r my buddies online and they'll smoke ya...

i still cant figure out how to set mine up....

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for COD4...look up gamertags redneck, tasty, m to the co, and booyawagon.

those r my buddies online and they'll smoke ya...

i still cant figure out how to set mine up....
Dude you got it, but tonight I'll be at my girls house helping her rank up since she will just be getting the game. I might play a few matches with just the pistal and rank her up fast. I'ma beast with the pistal :)

ENDER357

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Dude you got it, but tonight I'll be at my girls house helping her rank up since she will just be getting the game. I might play a few matches with just the pistal and rank her up fast. I'ma beast with the pistal :)

ENDER357
Nothing like dropping a sniper from across the map with a pistol shot in last stand mode, am i right? lol!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nothing like dropping a sniper from across the map with a pistol shot in last stand mode, am i right? lol!
I hate that lol, I like to run around with the pistal and slight of hand its crazy I just lay teams out. I'm getting so good I can snipe with a pistal I love it. I am getting rusty tho as I dont play much but all that will change with an all nighter.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I hate that lol, I like to run around with the pistal and slight of hand its crazy I just lay teams out. I'm getting so good I can snipe with a pistal I love it. I am getting rusty tho as I dont play much but all that will change with an all nighter.
The curse of a lifter who plays games....the all nighter. I do by best with a 12 pack of DP....arg....the sugar!

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I used too be a beast at that game, then i traded my 360 for a PS3.. How i miss that little white box... :(

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
I used too be a beast at that game, then i traded my 360 for a PS3.. How i miss that little white box... :(
Oh no! Not the PS3! No I'd love to have one for Street Fighter 3, the gamepad for PS3 rocks for fighting games. You CANNOT beat a 360 for multiplayer online gaming though.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I put double tap on my pistal lighting guys up haha
Double tap + p90 lol!

Put DT on the M60, that is fun, irritating, but fun hah. In voice chat tell every one you have DT on your sniper kit, it confuses em.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
eh COD4 and WaW got old for me really fast,... i guess b/c i played COD4 on the comp before getting a 360. But by all means,.. come over to BF:Bad Company,... now that's some good stuff.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
eh COD4 and WaW got old for me really fast,... i guess b/c i played COD4 on the comp before getting a 360. But by all means,.. come over to BF:Bad Company,... now that's some good stuff.
Bad company got boring for me though. It became....well...every one is a sniper with the lock on upgrade for armor....people just dont get in tanks anymore. And the hand held rockets are far far toow eak.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn just went 44-2 on Knee deep on team deathmatch my best so far lol.

Jesus i hated Bad company; got old real fast once id mastered the sniper.

BF2 on the other hand, still my fav game online

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Bad company got boring for me though. It became....well...every one is a sniper with the lock on upgrade for armor....people just dont get in tanks anymore. And the hand held rockets are far far toow eak.
thing is i only play with a few other guys,... so we squad up and annihilate the other side. Alone though,... now that becomes boring.

Cod4/ WaW got boring for me b/c it became more about running around hipshootin, and killing ppl as fast as possible, while using less skill and tactics. I like games with a little bit of tactics instead of running around counterstrike style, but that's just me.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
thing is i only play with a few other guys,... so we squad up and annihilate the other side. Alone though,... now that becomes boring.

Cod4/ WaW got boring for me b/c it became more about running around hipshootin, and killing ppl as fast as possible, while using less skill and tactics. I like games with a little bit of tactics instead of running around counterstrike style, but that's just me.
Rainbow Six Vegas!

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For COD5? 1.70, would be much higher but my missus destroys it every weekend, was 3.93 before she decided she liked it.

COD4 its barely above 2.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea on cod4 i used to get 100 kills easily most matches (domination) but my death ratio was higher aswell (was 50+).

But COD5 is a different animal for me, i have to play differently, if i play the same was as i did on COD4 i get absolutly ruined.

So my kills are usually only 20-30 but my deaths are never more than 2-3.

Unless its on knee deep map :(

I came home from the gym the other day to find my missus on my account with 0 kills and 43 deaths, turns out she'd been running round on the huge map with a bridge in the middle with a flamethrower.

She thought it was hiliarious.

SCDiesel23

Awards
You guys must be talking about playing this on the computer lol. I play it on the XBOX, I couldn't imagine playing games where some people have 100+ kills per game, how long do those matches last?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nah im xbox 360.

For instance shipment, domination, its piss easy to hit 120+ kills (assuming you can get your chopper up).

3 frag perk, deep impact in the usual hiding spots and BAM theres your airstrike, ive killed 10 people with an airstrike on this map before, yes 10, people who respawned and died again lol. Thats your chopper.

Dont get me wrong though theres some maps ive never gotten over 70 kills, erm the dark one on the ship being one of them.

COD5 though, wading in with a high powered rifle gets me nowhere.

Silencer is my only hope lol.

SCDiesel23

Awards
Nah im xbox 360.

For instance shipment, domination, its piss easy to hit 120+ kills (assuming you can get your chopper up).

3 frag perk, deep impact in the usual hiding spots and BAM theres your airstrike, ive killed 10 people with an airstrike on this map before, yes 10, people who respawned and died again lol. Thats your chopper.

Dont get me wrong though theres some maps ive never gotten over 70 kills, erm the dark one on the ship being one of them.

COD5 though, wading in with a high powered rifle gets me nowhere.

Silencer is my only hope lol.
Gotcha, I'm talking about COD WaW and more specifically Team Deathmatch, I actually never played COD 4 online, but I can't wait for MW2. I've never really played some of the objective games, I just played HQ though and that's pretty fun.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah all i play on WAW is team deathmatch.

Warmachine198 if anyone fancies a game, if im not on the mic, its my missus lol.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
who will be on tonight around 10PM? Imma get on and I will be up for WAW, COd 4, and some L4D.

BTW beat this guys high score for kills

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im in the UK bro, so not sure what time that is here, depending what state your in i suppose.

just got destroyed by a clan 5 games in a row, so bloody organised lol.

I had camo on and a silence and dead silence and they were still finding me no problem,

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
who will be on tonight around 10PM? Imma get on and I will be up for WAW, COd 4, and some L4D.

BTW beat this guys high score for kills

Take it easy on l4d. I'm borrowing my gf 360 (which I bought). I only need 1 map to beat on expert, so I'm fairly good. Don't want you getting sick of the game b4 I can get a chance to play.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
The curse of a lifter who plays games....the all nighter. I do by best with a 12 pack of DP....arg....the sugar!
a 12 pack of double penetration! yeah i suppose that could keep you up all night! :p

lol jk