Perez Hilton as Judge for Miss America?!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all, how does a fairy-douche-blogger get chosen to be a judge for the most prestigious beauty pageant in the United States? Second of all, why does he feel he can politicize this to the extent he did, and call her a "dumb b*tch" because she doesn't agree with his queen-lifestyle?

Whoever chose this guy as a judge is the moron in all of this. This disgusts me to no end.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all, how does a fairy-douche-blogger get chosen to be a judge for the most prestigious beauty pageant in the United States? Second of all, why does he feel he can politicize this to the extent he did, and call her a "dumb b*tch" because she doesn't agree with his queen-lifestyle?

Whoever chose this guy as a judge is the moron in all of this. This disgusts me to no end.
Whats funny is that the far left is chastising the contestant to no end. Making threats against here, and outing her.

What is funny, is this useless piece of waste and most other that are chastising here voted for Obama. Who in his debate with John McCain stated... and get this... A marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN.

BUT where was the outcry for that? So many robots these days... just seems like no one can think for themselves.

****... they can have all the civil unions they want... but Marriage is a holy sacrament... and usually gays are anything but religious.

Funny how that works out.

Adams

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

He said he needed a cocktail at the end..... I think he has been smacked in the head by too many "cock" tails already.

Whats funny is that the far left is chastising the contestant to no end. Making threats against here, and outing her.

What is funny, is this useless piece of waste and most other that are chastising here voted for Obama. Who in his debate with John McCain stated... and get this... A marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN.

BUT where was the outcry for that? So many robots these days... just seems like no one can think for themselves.

****... they can have all the civil unions they want... but Marriage is a holy sacrament... and usually gays are anything but religious.

Funny how that works out.

Adams
Marriage was made for a man and a women, is is a binding before God, that being of whichever religion you follow. Homosexuality is not supported by any religion, or even evolution. No one is born gay, and many people who choose that path suffer from much higher levels of mental instability. One reason I believe they should never be allowed to have kids. Because even by scientific standards, if you cant produce it, you shouldn't have it.

Damn our countries screwed up system. Our forefathers would $h!t their pants if they seen what we have done with this nation. Just like Martin Luther King would if he has seen what has happened to his ideals. Great men bring great things, but having a retarded general population ruins it.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
So could he be the reason why California did not win?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marriage was made for a man and a women, is is a binding before God, that being of whichever religion you follow. Homosexuality is not supported by any religion, or even evolution. No one is born gay, and many people who choose that path suffer from much higher levels of mental instability. One reason I believe they should never be allowed to have kids. Because even by scientific standards, if you cant produce it, you shouldn't have it.
I actually don't agree with that entirely, as I believe you can both choose that path as well as be naturally attracted to the same sex, yet either way I still believe it's wrong.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
this guy is a loser!! and i don't know why anyone with a brain would take this nasty fu@k for real! Who is he? and how is he even famous?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I actually don't agree with that entirely, as I believe you can both choose that path as well as be naturally attracted to the same sex, yet either way I still believe it's wrong.
To be born gay would mean God kind of pre-sentenced someone to hell....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be born gay would mean God kind of pre-sentenced someone to hell....
Nope. We're all born into sin, correct?

Sin is sin. Some people struggle with alcoholism. Some people are pathological liars. Some people have a tendency for violence, and some people are gay. Different people struggle with different things.

Pedophiles don't CHOOSE to be pedophiles. Does that make it okay? No. A lot of gay people don't become gay by choice, it's something they struggle with, and are told by our society that it's acceptable.

You have to approach this issue with compassion. Saying someone that's gay has a straight ticket to hell is pretty rediculous. Being okay with their homosexuality and seeing it as normal or even good is one thing, but a dude that struggles with it? Knows it's wrong but has certain thoughts, feelings, and emotions? God knows our heart, and he is the judge of these people.

But going back to my original question, how the heck did this dude become a judge for Miss America?!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do I need to haze homosexuals to be part of this conversation, ha?!

Come on, fellas. I am sure you can conduct a conversation without calling homosexuals queers, fairies and blah blah. If you were speaking to them, I am sure you would disagree with being called far-right, ultra-conservative, close-minded honkeys.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Nope. We're all born into sin, correct?

Sin is sin. Some people struggle with alcoholism. Some people are pathological liars. Some people have a tendency for violence, and some people are gay. Different people struggle with different things.

Pedophiles don't CHOOSE to be pedophiles. Does that make it okay? No. A lot of gay people don't become gay by choice, it's something they struggle with, and are told by our society that it's acceptable.

You have to approach this issue with compassion.

But going back to my original question, how the heck did this dude become a judge for Miss America?!
I can see your point to a degree....some of the fault is also in our nation for saying its ok. But that goes back to it being a mental illness. As in being wrong.

Back on topic.

How did he get to be a judge? That is because of our continually degrading and downgrading society that lives off of ratings and whatever is disgusting and upsetting gets the best rating.

Irish, I have a baaaaad feeling about how this thread will go....

EDIT: I do not dislike gays as people, but what they do is....bah, end times anyways.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do I need to haze homosexuals to be part of this conversation, ha?!

Come on, fellas. I am sure you can conduct a conversation without calling homosexuals queers, fairies and blah blah. If you were speaking to them, I am sure you would disagree with being called far-right, ultra-conservative, close-minded honkeys.
I'm not really hazing homosexuals, and if you'll read my post above you'll see that...I'm just asking the question..."Where in the heck does this guy have what it takes to be a judge for MISS AMERICA?!" I just don't get it. He's a friggen blogger, and a poor one at that.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see your point to a degree....some of the fault is also in our nation for saying its ok. But that goes back to it being a mental illness. As in being wrong.

Back on topic.

How did he get to be a judge? That is because of our continually degrading and downgrading society that lives off of ratings and whatever is disgusting and upsetting gets the best rating.
Exactly, it could be classified as a mental issue, but that doesn't mean they CHOSE that mental issue...Mental issue does not mean choice. I believe there are multiple ways to be gay. Could be related to childhood experiences, choice, low self-esteem leading to delinquency, etc., - There's a plethora of reasons.

I see homosexuality as no different of a sin than anything else...it's just that it's more of a lifestyle, per say, and probably more difficult to avoid when homosexuals do choose to be come Christians.

Honestly, I feel for them. It would be very difficult to deal with it.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
It is nothing more than a form of racism. He should be kicked out.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, it could be classified as a mental issue, but that doesn't mean they CHOSE that mental issue...Mental issue does not mean choice. I believe there are multiple ways to be gay. Could be related to childhood experiences, choice, low self-esteem leading to delinquency, etc., - There's a plethora of reasons.

I see homosexuality as no different of a sin than anything else...it's just that it's more of a lifestyle, per say, and probably more difficult to avoid when homosexuals do choose to be come Christians.

It would be hard to deal with. But in a country that supports alcoholism...well a world that supports it, and now it supports this too. Alcoholism is sometimes deemed and mental disorder. But people use that as a crutch and say *i cant help it* because we still look down upon boozers. Homosexuality was looked down upon, and it stayed smaller. People would resist it, conquer it. Today.....eh....its openly allowed the be *i cant help it*, and it grows.

Without discipline, we all fall apart. Without discipline, we look like those fatties at McDonalds. Same thing applies to the nation as a whole. America has none.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not really hazing homosexuals, and if you'll read my post above you'll see that...I'm just asking the question..."Where in the heck does this guy have what it takes to be a judge for MISS AMERICA?!" I just don't get it. He's a friggen blogger, and a poor one at that.
I know IC, I was just bugging you as per our prior discussions!

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established

How can a homosexual become a Christan?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can a homosexual become a Christan?
Well, to live as though your homosexuality is not a problem is clearly a salvation issue, and I believe rejecting what the Bible clearly states as wrong is obviously a determining factor in whether you're saved or not...the same goes with any sin...

But someone that KNOWS it's wrong, yet still struggles with it I believe can still be a Christian. Lust is wrong, yet I still struggle with that. Does that snatch me of my faith? No, but I need to work on it...Struggling with sin is one thing, but not accepting it as sin is completely different.

You see what I'm saying?

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Id punch that bitch in the mouth just to get on TMZ. Perez, not Miss Cali.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Well, to live as though your homosexuality is not a problem is clearly a salvation issue, and I believe rejecting what the Bible clearly states as wrong is obviously a determining factor in whether you're saved or not...the same goes with any sin...

But someone that KNOWS it's wrong, yet still struggles with it I believe can still be a Christian. Lust is wrong, yet I still struggle with that. Does that snatch me of my faith? No, but I need to work on it...Struggling with sin is one thing, but not accepting it as sin is completely different.

You see what I'm saying?
Well this is were deliverence comes in, you can be set free from these feelings. Jesus wants us to live a abundent life, not one where we struggle with issues. You can not be saved and be a homosexual, you can be healed because it is a disease and be saved. Generational Curse's can be broken, people have things that run in there family blood line from prior sins of there fathers. This is where you get these things from. We have to remember that the devil and demons and spirits do exist and they can inhabit children and adults, when people grow up with certain tendencies they should look back on there family history. If you get a chance research Generational Curse's.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well this is were deliverence comes in, you can be set free from these feelings. Jesus wants us to live a abundent life, not one where we struggle with issues. You can not be saved and be a homosexual, you can be healed because it is a disease and be saved. Generational Curse's can be broken, people have things that run in there family blood line from prior sins of there fathers. This is where you get these things from. We have to remember that the devil and demons and spirits do exist and they can inhabit children and adults, when people grow up with certain tendencies they should look back on there family history. If you get a chance research Generational Curse's.
Well, you would no longer define yourself as a homosexual, that's for certain, but nowhere in the Bible does it say that once you become a Christian, everything becomes easy. Actually, it says quite the opposite. You're right that you're delivered from sin, and that we have our faith in Christ to hold us up, but again, that doesn't mean our lives will be free of struggle or worry.

Burner

Awards

Are you saying someone practicing homosexuality without conviction cant be saved, or someone who struggles with homosexuality but desires God to change their life cant be saved? Or both?

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
When you go back into a sinful lifestyle that will seperate you from god, you crucify Christ all over again. I belive revelation 3:16 states a dog returns to his own vomit, im not sure. But it does say that luke warm christan will be puked from the lords mouth. Because christ has defeated sin and we are apart of his body then we can beat sin as well. If your prayer life and worship and church activity is not in order then yes you can fall back into sin. The holy spirit is what guides and directs us to do the right thing. Christ said I came to set you free from bondage and slvery, when you live a snful lifestyle then your in slaved you dont have control over sin it has control over you. Apostle Paul taught the church hoe to live and told them that they could not continue in there sinful pagan ways or the rath of god would fall on them. To live for christ is to be holland and rightous. A Christan that falls back into sin becomes a back slider and also invites more demons and spirits back into him then befor jesus taught this to the deciples.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you're kind of missing what I'm saying, but regardless, let's get back to the issue...

1. What qualities does it take to become a Miss America judge?

2. Does "Perez Hilton" have these qualities?

3. Who is the one judging the judges?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just realized it's "Miss USA" - So, consider this an edit for the entire thread.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In case you guys have not noticed our music, our celebrities and our news these days, it is abundantly clear that our country is full of morons. Thats why we have morons judging the pageant.

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
I don't know whats happening with our country, but this Perez Hilton stuff doesnt surprise me. You only have to watch VH1 for a day to see our world is out of control and getting worse. People love to watch people they hate for some reason. I'm sure nobody thought New York on Flava of love was a good person, yet they had to see more of her and gave her her own show...go figure.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You know he was talking about her getting booed, I dont hear any boos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY-1cybT6p8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldnetdaily.com%2Findex.php%3Ffa%3DPAGE.view%26pageId%3D95743&feature=player_embedded

Now really...he is just an upset flamer....giveing her an 0 score then this ""The outraged pageant judge later displayed a photo of Prejean speaking into the microphone on his website. In place of the mic, he drew a white outline of a penis on her face.""

Stupid lil....homosexual double dipped dirty douche.

"

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I have no issues w/ gays. Nor do i have an issue w/ gay marriage.

Religious Marriage is for Men and Women, its in the bible. If your not Christian don't get married, pretty simple.

Government marriage or w/e they are called are for anyone. Governments cannot discriminate. But the Church does not have to recognize that as a marriage, cause to them it is not.

Again. Simple.

I also Don't have an issue with people standing by their beliefs, as long as they respect other's. This dude needs a serious overhaul to be taken seriously, the fact that little girls like Miley 'Who gives a ****' Cyrus and Spears side with Hilton is no reason for him to be taken as anything more than a Childish Bigot (see his penis artwork). If there was a way to Neg him.. he'd be gone from this thread alone...

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Ugggh. Both sides are equally dumb on this one. For realz. On the one hand, you're asking a politically charged question to a pretty simpleton. Even though she didn't answer the question that was asked of her, I applaud that she didn't make up some PC nonsense and that she stuck to her guns (no matter how dumb and hypocritical).
On the other hand, she seems to pick and choose what to follow in regards to her "faith."
Vanity is a sin for fuck's sake! How are you gonna be in a beauty pageant and then start talking about others' sins? And guess what? The part of the bible that says homosexuality is abominable (Leviticus) also views eating rabbit, something called a coney, pork and shellfish abominations, as well. It doesn't say that one is worse than the other. They are ALL THE SAME in GOD's EYES according to Lev.
Have any tattoos? ABOMINATION. Ever date a divorcee? ABOMINATION. Earrings or other piercings? You guessed it, ABOMINATION! There are more, too. None no worse than the other in HIS EYES, according to Lev.
This is just the latest episode of both sides showing how asinine they really are. And the so called "tolerant" people are getting really f'ed up on how they react when people disagree with them. Tolerance seems to not work both ways.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugggh. Both sides are equally dumb on this one. For realz. On the one hand, you're asking a politically charged question to a pretty simpleton. Even though she didn't answer the question that was asked of her, I applaud that she didn't make up some PC nonsense and that she stuck to her guns (no matter how dumb and hypocritical).
On the other hand, she seems to pick and choose what to follow in regards to her "faith."
Vanity is a sin for fuck's sake! How are you gonna be in a beauty pageant and then start talking about others' sins? And guess what? The part of the bible that says homosexuality is abominable (Leviticus) also views eating rabbit, something called a coney, pork and shellfish abominations, as well. It doesn't say that one is worse than the other. They are ALL THE SAME in GOD's EYES according to Lev.
Have any tattoos? ABOMINATION. Ever date a divorcee? ABOMINATION. Earrings or other piercings? You guessed it, ABOMINATION! There are more, too. None no worse than the other in HIS EYES, according to Lev.
This is just the latest episode of both sides showing how asinine they really are. And the so called "tolerant" people are getting really f'ed up on how they react when people disagree with them. Tolerance seems to not work both ways.
I agree to an extent on the beauty pageant thing...ASPECTS OF IT...but not at all on the rest. First of all you're referring to Jewish Law, which as Christians, we are not under, but I really don't want to get into a religious debate here.

Ya, her answer was a little odd, jumbled, and rather unedumacated, but I give her the benefit of the doubt on this one; I'm pretty sure she was stumbling over what to say and what not to say, while simultaneously trying to come across as non-offensive.

She said that she actually doesn't agree with what she first said and caught herself before losing her self-respect, and gave the answer she truly believes in.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I agree to an extent on the beauty pageant thing...ASPECTS OF IT...but not at all on the rest. First of all you're referring to Jewish Law, which as Christians, we are not under, but I really don't want to get into a religious debate here.
I hear ya but Leviticus is in the Old Testament and that is where the whole "Homosexuality is an abomination" situation comes from. Everyone casually/carefully omits the rest of what's in there. I'm guilty of a few of the things that are in there, as I'm sure most people are, as well! Not only do I like shrimp and LOVE bacon, I lOVE LOVE LOVE shrimp WRAPPED in bacon!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya but Leviticus is in the Old Testament and that is where the whole "Homosexuality is an abomination" situation comes from. Everyone casually/carefully omits the rest of what's in there. I'm guilty of a few of the things that are in there, as I'm sure most people are, as well!
Homosexuality is discussed throughout the Bible, not just Leviticus.

With the pageant thing, you really have to know someone's heart. Just because they compete in pageants doesn't necessarily mean they're vain; now, are most? Probably...I don't believe a Christian girl should be prancing around in a bikini to essentially show herself off, either, but, ya know...I think there's a bigger issue here...

I just really don't understand why this guy was a judge. It really bothers me. I expect to see well respected women judging these pageants, not a dude that got famous by by gossiping and blogging about celebrities, while simultaneously being a flamboyant homosexual.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
A "Beauty" pageant by design is about nothing more than vanity.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A "Beauty" pageant by design is about nothing more than vanity.
I think beauty is much more than outward appearance. These woman are looked at as role models, not merely models.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Then why do they have a bikini-portion of the judging? C'mon bro. And role models for what? Using your looks and flirtations to win men over? I'm not hating. I love to look at top-shelf tang maybe more than most but let's call a spade a spade.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Homosexuality is discussed throughout the Bible, not just Leviticus.
But this is where it's first mentioned and called an abomination. Pre-marital sex is also discussed and is equally wrong in GOD's EYES. Remember there are no degrees of sin. A sin is a sin is a sin.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But this is where it's first mentioned and called an abomination. Pre-marital sex is also discussed and is equally wrong in GOD's EYES. Remember there are no degrees of sin. A sin is a sin is a sin.
Yep.

And I agree; aspects of this pageant are most certainly not inner-beauty specific, but IT IS an aspect of it. If it weren't, we wouldn't have had issues in the past with contestants being kicked out for their actions off the stage. That's all I'm saying.

I PERSONALLY like to look at these women as role models for young girls, and would like to see the bikini portion done away with...I honestly don't even feel right watching it anymore.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I PERSONALLY like to look at these women as role models for young girls, and would like to see the bikini portion done away with...I honestly don't even feel right watching it anymore.
I think they should do away with everything EXCEPT the bikini part of it!:hitit:

Nice talking to you, man.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
But to answer the original question, they used Perez Hilton because of this. Look at how much people are talking about this NONSENSE! He, despite that y'all (myself included) don't care for him, has a huge following and he brings a younger demographic to this aging prune of an event. Money and ratings, folks. Money and ratings. Or maybe Richard Simmons was busy?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
But to answer the original question, they used Perez Hilton because of this. Look at how much people are talking about this NONSENSE! He, despite that y'all (myself included) don't care for him, has a huge following and he brings a younger demographic to this aging prune of an event. Money and ratings, folks. Money and ratings. Or maybe Richard Simmons was busy?
yeah but the wrong slightly inebriated redneck might watch it, and solve the issue once and for all.

this is just all side effects of having a divided nation. Expect it to get worse of the next few years.

I seen one of them homo-sexuals at the bowling ally....its crap just aint right -.-

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think they should do away with everything EXCEPT the bikini part of it!:hitit:

Nice talking to you, man.
I agree. Its a beauty pageant. The girls are practically a burden on society with their looks and no brain. We should just throw out the parts where they have to talk. Then this whole topic could have been avoided.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. Its a beauty pageant. The girls are practically a burden on society with their looks and no brain. We should just throw out the parts where they have to talk. Then this whole topic could have been avoided.
lol

Cmon, now. There are some smart ones...

This reminds me, though (warning for Democrats)...The current Miss America; I thought she was super gorgeous and attractive. I saw her on the news a while back and she was talking about random stuff and then she was asked a question about Obama and she said something about him being such an intellectual giant and my brother goes, "Who's this ugly b*tch?" - I couldn't stop laughing, because literally 10 seconds before we were ooing and ahhing over how hot she was.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow - I had to google "Perez Hilton". It's a bloke, right?

You guys have fairly lax gun laws -why doesn't someone just shoot the parasite? Call it a public service . . .