WTF is Twitter? Tweeting?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I have no clue what all this is. I hear it, I see it on TV, but WTF?

Another useless tool to waist the youth of your life? Get lifting!

:wtf1:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
no idea... been asking that question too... but miley cyrus is on twitter so its obviously awesomre

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Twitter is kinda like a status program. Think of a dumbed down simple Facebook. For people who dont want to waste time with the messaging, quizes,etc.

www.twitter.com

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I have no clue what all this is. I hear it, I see it on TV, but WTF?

Another useless tool to waist the youth of your life? Get lifting!

:wtf1:
Actually, it's just like any other networking site or blog (but down regulated to several extents), which if used correctly by an internet marketer, like myself :wave2:, can bring in a substantial supplemental income. I know other places that can, but twitter is still new yet ... :type:

It's a dynamic way to make money, if you are into writing tons of how-to ebooks, or blogs and/or the type to come up with exclusive topics...believe me, bodybuilding blogs are the sh!!!t and bring in a nice chunk. There's more to it, but if you would like to know how, i could teach you some pointers.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Twittering...isn't that a kind of foreplay?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
epileptic foreplay
She was twittering me non-stop and I swear I almost tweeted myself...

...yeah, it works... :wiggle:

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I haven't f'd with it yet either, and neither have anyone I know. Honestly I hear about it on TV but it hasn't invaded my life yet...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I haven't f'd with it yet either, and neither have anyone I know. Honestly I hear about it on TV but it hasn't invaded my life yet...
Mine either until a few days ago. It is so simple and dumbed down though I love it now. You type, or send in a status with your cell.....thats it. No mass wall posting, or photos,etc. Its like a professional shorthand version of facebook.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Mine either until a few days ago. It is so simple and dumbed down though I love it now. You type, or send in a status with your cell.....thats it. No mass wall posting, or photos,etc. Its like a professional shorthand version of facebook.
send it how?
Send to who?

I do not get how you tweet other people!

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established

See that's the thing... I know you can set it by going to the twitter internet page, but through your cell how is it done? The same way? Or can you do it with a text message?

I'm a cheapass right now and have no need for a data plan on my phone... having unlimited texts and a decent amount of talk time is all I have and need. Feels good only putting down $52 a month...

A shorthand version of facebook sounds nice... that site is way too bloated for my tastes nowadays.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
send it how?
Send to who?

I do not get how you tweet other people!
Well son, when a man and a women love each other very much....er uh I mean......

After you are find them by looking up name or SN, you simply click their name, it shows their site. You can leave a short msg n such. There you tweeted em.

See that's the thing... I know you can set it by going to the twitter internet page, but through your cell how is it done? The same way? Or can you do it with a text message?

I'm a cheapass right now and have no need for a data plan on my phone... having unlimited texts and a decent amount of talk time is all I have and need. Feels good only putting down $52 a month...

A shorthand version of facebook sounds nice... that site is way too bloated for my tastes nowadays.
It can be done with texting. It wont update me with txts yet, but it tells me I can update my status with a txt. Not sure how, probably just a # you txt like with FB

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, thanks for the info Zero V. I didn't know you could update Facebook status via text message. Hmm. Cool. If nothing else it will be a good way for me to burn off txts so that I'm gettin my money's worth.

Suck it cellphone companies! :fing26:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, thanks for the info Zero V. I didn't know you could update Facebook status via text message. Hmm. Cool. If nothing else it will be a good way for me to burn off txts so that I'm gettin my money's worth.

Suck it cellphone companies! :fing26:
Its in your facebook options man. You can respond to postso n your wall, when some one sends you a Private message it will come to you as a text, and you can txt back and it will msg it to them.