Health and Fitness speech

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone may seem kinda weird but im havn a hard time with writing my speech paper due wednesday so i have some time but i thought what a better place to get information for a health and fitness speech then to come to the people here at AM. Theres so much information out there on it but i have to squeeze it all into 5-6 mins with a poster board to be included and was lookin for any good articles you all know of or what i should include, heres the basics for it.

-Opening quote
-5 pieces of testimonial research (articles from anything just need title, website, possible article and date)
-Illustrations for a poster
-Information i could pass out to the class
-closing quote

any help you can give would be appreciated

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Back in the 90's when I was in school I did a paper on natural bodybuilding supps and the benefits of taking them. I no longer have the paper, but info should be easy to obtain.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ya its easy info theres just so much, and being in college i just wanna make sure i do it right since its worth 50% of my grade

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Is it powerpoint? How are you writing this? 5-6min is a walk in the park, especially since you are given a broad topic.

Earlier this year I talked for 20 minutes on extraction of oil from oil shale for a class. That was interesting.

This shouldn't be bad though.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Opening...

"Fitness is important, but what's even more important is protecting ourselves from a robot-invasion..."

Take it from there.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
lol ya its just over health and fitness gotta like break it down in 5-6 mins on different important things about it, eating right, right types of fitness, exercises/ workout plans, eating enoguh calories and not skipping meals and eating between 3-6 meals a day instead of 1 time the works fellas if you were to give a speech to a class about health and fitness gotta hit he important parts of it thats what it is

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
I would have a hard time not going WAAAAAAAAY over time on this one...

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
.....good ol college courses. Hey man goodluck! I'm sure you will do just fine.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ya i know its hard to keep it between 5-6 mins when theres so much so the main topic sections i picked out are going to be nutrition, calorie amount (eating enough), weight training, rest/sleep... anyone know where i can find a like rubric or the whole formula to calculate your BMR the steps you need to do i wanna pass that out to my class i cant find one with the step by step being simple any help is great