RESIDENT EVIL 5-I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
Im on chapter 3-1 where chris and sheva are on the boat and get off to find the guy dead with the pda. after i pick up that piece of the emblem and get back on the boat, when it says accelerate and i press r1, it wont move! Ive searched all over the internet and another person posted this but didnt get any answers. i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and they managed to get the boat to move somehow! THANKS!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
DO A BARREL ROLL!

/no clue

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
It sucks, i thought it was my controller, but it isnt because i can shoot outside of the boat.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
went there, there is nothing on there. There is one guy, but he never got his question answered.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
if you can get back on the boat but you can't move anywhere then it's a glitch in the game (unless there is a problem with the disc or your console).

did you try quitting out and then just reloading the level? that is in the very beginning of 3-1 so you wouldn't be losing anything at all..

you might also want to copy the game to your hard drive, try it on different difficulties, or something else like that.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
prolly just a glitch bro,... load the last save point before your previus one and see if that works. I know in TR underworld there are a crapload of glitches that affect levels later in the game so,.. thats prolly what it is.