How / Where to meet women who're 'receptive'?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
this is a question for dudes who pickup random women so professionally. As the title asks, where do you go, to find women(whom you have never met before) who're very open to one night stands. And how do you know they're like that.. indications that is.

i'm wondering because i had a depressing clubbing experience last night.
I'm not sure if it was me who had absolutely no game , or if it was the club that was just fukt. Probably both though.

so i'm in a new town atm. I don't really know anyone (despite 3 or 4 ppl from work) and still getting familiar with the place. I went clubbing on my own last night. I didn't pick up... infact, i felt like an alien... Most ppl in the club seemed to know each other. I'd say an easy 60%.

There were few girls who kept checking me out n smiling and so i made a move thinking that was a signal. But the first 2 I made a move on both had cockblocker friends so that cut my chances. And then i found another one who i danced with for a few minutes followed by a weak conversation.. and she didn't seem to be that 'easy' type, plus she walked off.

So a little help from the pros

redline2101

Awards
Its probably how your coming off. I'd say watch The Blueprint Decoded as a base, then pick a route from there. Alot of RSD is bad imo though, so I'll only recommend The Blueprint for now. Its starts out slow though, so stick with it.

BTW I don't claim to be a "master" at picking up girls, but "Tyler Durden" is, it's his job, so it's safe to take his advice.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's a few questions to consider:

How fussy are you?

How many women did you approach?

What were your conversation topics?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

How fussy are you?

I in no way do what you speak of, because of my beliefs. But I do have some learning. One big thing is once you start approaching alot of women, other women take notice of you getting bounced around and automatically see you as reject before you even get to them.

Make a top # of tries that night, keep it a decently low #. If you fudge up adn screw em all up. Make an investment in the next time you try at that place, and leave early.

Let me tell you something. I dont have the best teeth. Not because I dont take care of them, but due to a genetic issue. But I still get plenty of attention from some girls, due to my personality. At the same time I lose all that attention when they find out I am christian.....and instead go find guys who cheat on them, then look to me for support....bleh.

Point being. Its more about your presence than anything else. I am a quite guy, who chooses often to chill in the corner, or rest in a chair. Its about the presence you bring while doing any activity, or at any moment.

I dont go to bars/clubs/etc. But the same concept works anywhere. Also applies in buisness. My eyes have betrayed me a few times, hard lessons learned. Once you feel like you are on the outside looking in, youve lost.

And by women checking you out, when you made your move....what is your move. Walk up, say "Hi". Making a move is you walk up, and sit down next to them, or start a conversion with someone near them. Then ignore the hell out of them once you almost seemed to be into them. Make a bit of small talk, with a complete neutral tone to your voice, but while being kind and smiling at her. Basically give off the image that you dont NEED anyone. Girls hate not having attention or feeling needed. Just one method that works in opening them up a bit I have learned.

Stay relaxed, control your hands and feet. Rapid leg movement is a sign of nervousness. Too much play with your hands, or batting an eye back and forth, staring over her shoulder. Those all start to knock points off your card.

ALL IMO, but it works so.....then again...diff things work for diff peeps.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Confidence is key. And when they look at you hold their gaze. And don't get caught looking at their tits all the time. Yes, I know you do it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Confidence is key. And when they look at you hold their gaze. And don't get caught looking at their tits all the time. Yes, I know you do it.
I guess by presence...I mean confidence. And yes....spending 2/3rds of the conversation staring with glazed eyes at her breasts will definitely ruin it. Might as well look at her, hold your hands up and yell "BOOBIES BOOBIES YAY!" while slobbering.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Well I dont know how mucht his helps but the gym is the definition of singles club.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Try out some funerals, grief is nature's most powerful aphrodisiac. The chicks are so horny, its not even fair. It's like fishing with dynamite :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try out some funerals, grief is nature's most powerful aphrodisiac. The chicks are so horny, its not even fair. It's like fishing with dynamite :)
You are talking about the live ones, yeah?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You've had some great advice. It really sounds like your asking for an easier venue thne the club scene.. as if the clubs are too hard for you or something (that's not the case... right?,.. RIGHT!!?:dunno:)

Anyways; look. You ARE reading to much into this one bad night.
Your in a new town, feeling insecure, and it's effecting your game.
Plus PU is expected..

Try daytime game for a bit (there are some who are not a big fan of this, but whatever.. until those people go out and pick up women FOR you who cares

Try Panera Bread, Starbucks, book stores, and... well, you know what's around you. Hit up myspace even. Dude, I can't tell you how easy that is..its an undercover dating site lol)

Anyways, take those 4-5 places I mentioned, make a weekly visit to each - make it a routine.
You'll become more comfortable in your immedieate surroundings which will help your game and you'll pickup some more "quality" women.. plus, those women have friends I'm sure

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I guess he could always take his hand out on a date . . it's a sure thing

:borladuck:
one time i thought i gave myself repetitive strain injury, so i got a gf instead :wave2:

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established

How fussy are you?

Not very fussy when looking for one night stands man. As long as she's not fat, has ok skin and has an ok face, i'd try picking her up... i tend to prefer her to be caucasian purely due to physical attraction.

That night I approached 3 women. The 3rd one seemed to reciprocate, but 'seemed' kinda disappeared..
Before approaching women, I observed the club from the top floor.. it looked as if a large number of women (60 - 70%) there had their boyfriends or 'male best friends' dancing with them.

Then the remainder women were with their groups of female friends or just one female friend. I noticed literally all guys who were approaching them were either getting openly shot down or just danced for a few seconds before the girls moved off.

the first two, i didn't even have a convo.. just kinda started dancing with them kinda grabbing their hand (not in a rough way), but their friends kinda just pushed me off... the third girl, same thing and she danced with me.. then i asked her name, told her i'm from perth.. and we got in a little convo from there. nothing creative, just her going 'oohh i really wana go there'.. then i asked her 'you with ur friends tonight, or alone?' n after that she basically drifted off.... i musta scared her or something...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go for the older, sophisticated women. 35+.

They know what they want, and aren't backwards in coming forwards (if you get my drift...)

You should run a log on this! Subscribed! :thumbsup:

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
I in no way do what you speak of, because of my beliefs. But I do have some learning. One big thing is once you start approaching alot of women, other women take notice of you getting bounced around and automatically see you as reject before you even get to them.

Make a top # of tries that night, keep it a decently low #. If you fudge up adn screw em all up. Make an investment in the next time you try at that place, and leave early.

Let me tell you something. I dont have the best teeth. Not because I dont take care of them, but due to a genetic issue. But I still get plenty of attention from some girls, due to my personality. At the same time I lose all that attention when they find out I am christian.....and instead go find guys who cheat on them, then look to me for support....bleh.

Point being. Its more about your presence than anything else. I am a quite guy, who chooses often to chill in the corner, or rest in a chair. Its about the presence you bring while doing any activity, or at any moment.

I dont go to bars/clubs/etc. But the same concept works anywhere. Also applies in buisness. My eyes have betrayed me a few times, hard lessons learned. Once you feel like you are on the outside looking in, youve lost.

And by women checking you out, when you made your move....what is your move. Walk up, say "Hi". Making a move is you walk up, and sit down next to them, or start a conversion with someone near them. Then ignore the hell out of them once you almost seemed to be into them. Make a bit of small talk, with a complete neutral tone to your voice, but while being kind and smiling at her. Basically give off the image that you dont NEED anyone. Girls hate not having attention or feeling needed. Just one method that works in opening them up a bit I have learned.

Stay relaxed, control your hands and feet. Rapid leg movement is a sign of nervousness. Too much play with your hands, or batting an eye back and forth, staring over her shoulder. Those all start to knock points off your card.

ALL IMO, but it works so.....then again...diff things work for diff peeps.
yeah good info man.. It's not that i lack confidence... i can approach women. And it's not that i'm ugly.. i've had women approach Me in clubs before. But i just can't seem to find women who're looking for one nighters. Nor do I have the skill of sweet talking or getting uninterested women into one nighters (which some dudes do very well).

so based on that, I think cafes etc. wont work for me as i'm looking for something completely physical. I think i'll stick to jakellpet's ideas of swinger clubs or milf clubs. I'll see how it goes from there.

Last edited:

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response man... i wrote in the bold.

You've had some great advice. It really sounds like your asking for an easier venue thne the club scene..

that's exactly what i'm asking for bro... is there a place (other than a whore house), where I as a stranger can go and actually have a good chance of picking up

as if the clubs are too hard for you or something (that's not the case... right?,.. RIGHT!!?:dunno:)

well I guess i'm expecting results too quick. none the less, i didn't get results full stop that night

Anyways; look. You ARE reading to much into this one bad night.
Your in a new town, feeling insecure, and it's effecting your game.
Plus PU is expected..

yea definitely

Try daytime game for a bit (there are some who are not a big fan of this, but whatever.. until those people go out and pick up women FOR you who cares

now this is something i have close to no confidence in... chatting up random women out of nowhere during the day... how do you do this?

Try Panera Bread, Starbucks, book stores, and... well, you know what's around you. Hit up myspace even. Dude, I can't tell you how easy that is..its an undercover dating site lol)

the myspace is a great idea. It's how i met many girls as a teen.. thanks for reminding me

Anyways, take those 4-5 places I mentioned, make a weekly visit to each - make it a routine.
You'll become more comfortable in your immedieate surroundings which will help your game and you'll pickup some more "quality" women.. plus, those women have friends I'm sure

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you do not want myspace. Try Redhotpie dot com dot au

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
way back in the day, when i used to do that kind of stuff, i found the club scene to be challenging - the noise is too loud, many of them have boyfriends, some just flirt, etc. the absolute best place for me was the mariatt bar :)

yes, napa valley - tons of tourists, and everyone there already has "their own place". sort through the ones checking you out, and you're golden :)

if you do pick up a girl at a bar/club/work that has hot friends the best advice, is don't tell ANYONE about your exploits. if you're good in the sack, there's a high possibility SHE will gossip about you, and her friends/coworkers will ask you for some play. the last thing a woman wants is someone saying how "easy" they were, etc - so if you keep quiet about it, your chances of hooking up with her friends increase exponentially. again, if you can satisfy her :)

i'm happier being off the market though :)

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I agree with suncloud's post above, especially the part about keeping your mouth shut about your exploits. Sure, we're men, and we want to brag but aside from boosting your ego it does you no good. Besides, I feel that when you're single, whatever goes down between you and whoever else is between the two (or 3, etc ;) ) of you is nobody's business but your own.

Yeah, the club scene is challenging... but sometimes a challenge is a good thing! Also, a club or bar is going to usually have the highest concentration of attractive women that you can find at those hours of the night, so have at it! The trick is to take the initiative and not become one of the typical guys you see holding onto a drink for dear life and leaning up against the wall looking creepy as hell (the guys that hold the walls up, as we call them!). Yeah, you'll have bad nights but you'll also have really awesome nights too. I'm going to check out some mariatt bars too though... always good to try a new place out! Thanks for the tip!

Then the remainder women were with their groups of female friends or just one female friend. I noticed literally all guys who were approaching them were either getting openly shot down or just danced for a few seconds before the girls moved off.
Ok, I definitely feel your frustration here. I run into this every week at this one bar/club that I visit. Some nights it's downright maddening... it seems like every girl there came to dance with their girlfriends and in my mind I'm thinking "WTF, you guys could have stayed home for that!".

One piece of advice I have heard is that it's better to cold-approach girls who are not on the dancefloor. Build some attraction/comfort with them, move them somewhere else in the same venue (maybe a quiet corner) to get closer. Or, even move to the dancefloor for a bit to get physical, and then back off of it again. It IS possible to pick up a girl just from dancing with her, but you will need to get off the dance floor at some point to go somewhere that it's easier to talk. I have found it much more difficult to pickup from dancing alone, and have rarely EVER done it (even after her grinding hard core on my leg and/or making out).

As for her c-blocking friends - you usually have to befriend them or they will become a problem later. Win over her friends and then you don't have to deal with them as resistance. There's a balance to it though... you don't want her to think you're trying to pick up her (usually less attractive) friends instead of her!

Definitely don't let one bad night or a few rejections get you down.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
one time i thought i gave myself repetitive strain injury, so i got a gf instead :wave2:
can't we just go back to the old days? when we would just club them over the head and drag them into the cave? ahhh, the good ol days....

if any women are reading this......JK

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely SUCK at picking up girls on myspace... but I would love to get better at it and use it as another way to meet women who might not get out much to usual social venues in my area (for me, I've found that nothing beats meeting face to face, though my last long term relationship was with a girl who I met online... hmm...). For you guys who are good at it, how do you approach a complete stranger that you find attractive? Do you shoot off a friend request right away or send a note and hope for a reply (or do you send both at the same time)?

Do you filter on girls who have "dating" in their "Here For..." category or do you consider any girl who is single to be fine to approach?

What's the first thing you usually say?

UKStrength

Hey mate, I think the guys have already made some really good points, however no one's mentioned a 'wingman' yet.

Whenever I go out these days 'on the pull' I seldom do it alone, I think you've got a much better chance of success if you bring a wingman or two, they're great for those c-blocking group situations.

You've got to be selective about your mates that you bring though, they've got to have some good 'banter', confident, funny etc. otherwise her mates will catch onto what you're doing and all hope is pretty much lost.

Do you dance? Funnily enough I've had most success with just making my way to the dancefloor, dancing with a few girls and then offering to buy them a drink/move to another section of the bar. It helps if your 'wingmen' can dance too.

So long as your dancing isn't like this, it works 9 times out of 10 for me:

YouTube - The Office UK - The Dance

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
The wingman can definitely be very helpful. On the dance floor, there are times when you can make some random guy your wingman when there are two girls dancing and it's obvious that dancing with just one of them won't work. Protip: when you're all alone, sandwiching yourself between two of them can also work for a dance! That way, neither of them feels left out or like they are abandoning their friend ;)

There are pros and cons to wingmen. First, the cons: Having too many of them can cause logistical problems and sometimes you'll end up talking with your buddies instead of approaching girls, and you'll put unnecessary pressure on yourself because you don't want them to see you possibly get rejected. Also, I've had a night ruined when I met a 2 girls by myself, and then then later ran into 3 guys I knew who proceeded to try to leech off my success and in the end no one got anywhere because there were too many of us and not enough girls. These days I find myself going out solo, and when I do I seem to have a lot more success with meeting new people. Also, when I'm by myself I'm not dependant on someone else for a ride, nor do I have to wait around to give a ride to anyone either. I can come and go from a venue as I please, without having to see if they feel like leaving or not. I'd rather be the social butterfly, bouncing from group to group meanwhile being able to get away from whatever group I'm in with ease.

Now, the pros: One of my friends is a great wingman (when he doesn't get belligerantly drunk) and usually detects when a girl is eyeing me when I would have never noticed it, and gives me a kick in the ass to step up! A good wingman can also save you from making a mistake you'll regret the next morning after having too much to drink. And (most importantly), as stated by UKStrength your wingman can handle c-blocking friends. Also, you come across as less needy when you and a buddy are out having a good time and meeting girls is just a byproduct of you two being out to have fun.