Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you wear a wedding band?

I personally don't.. I wore it at the wedding, and have not seen it since.. I am not a jewelry guy, and don't like **** on my hands..

Every now and then my wife will try to get me to wear it, but it isn't happening..lol

I guess if you are not married you can still answer if you plan on wearing one, when the day comes?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wear mine when I get dressed up, but other than that no. I've lost 3 rings my wife has given me, 2 of them were my wedding ring and they were all expensive. Now, I've got a 30 dollar ring and only wear it for occasions. I never got used to wearing one and would always fiddle with it, switch it hands, take it off etc. As long as I know where it is my wife's cool with it.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I will wear my wedding band, when the day comes. Did your fathers/grandfathers wear theirs?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a jewelry guy, but i do wear my wedding band all the time. I've gotten used to it, and i don't even notice it's there.

The only time i take it off is at the gym.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wear mine when I get dressed up, but other than that no. I've lost 3 rings my wife has given me, 2 of them were my wedding ring and they were all expensive. Now, I've got a 30 dollar ring and only wear it for occasions. I never got used to wearing one and would always fiddle with it, switch it hands, take it off etc. As long as I know where it is my wife's cool with it.
I feel ya there..
I will wear my wedding band, when the day comes. Did your fathers/grandfathers wear theirs?
I would assume my dad does, other then work.
I'm not a jewelry guy, but i do wear my wedding band all the time. I've gotten used to it, and i don't even notice it's there.

Damn, i would think Mursing, you may lose that sucker in someones orifice..lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, i would think Mursing, you may lose that sucker in someones orifice..lol
Lol - It is a pain in the azz at times (pun not intended) with all the handwashing and such. I've gotten used to it, though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always where mine but i've been married a pretty long time i would notice if it wasn't on but don't notice that it is

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wear a flesh-colored one.

Nah, just kidding. I'm not married...I'm going to try to talk my future wife into getting Claddagh rings rather than a traditional wedding band.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wear a flesh-colored one.

Nah, just kidding. I'm not married...I'm going to try to talk my future wife into getting Claddagh rings rather than a traditional wedding band.
I almost did that. :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I will wear my band all the time. Have you seen the new trend of getting them tattooed on? Jeez....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen some NICE Claddagh rings...You can get some pretty elaborate and expensive ones. I don't know what woman wouldn't want one. Haha
Yeah man. I was looking for quite a while into getting one. I ended up finding one i really liked though where my wife wanted to buy her wedding band. They're bad azz my friend. LONG LIVE THE IRISH!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man. I was looking for quite a while into getting one. I ended up finding one i really liked though where my wife wanted to buy her wedding band. They're bad azz my friend. LONG LIVE THE IRISH!!
They're definitely a cool tradition among the Celts. I don't see it being a problem if I married a woman with Irish heritage, but I can't count on that, nor do I really care...I just want a Claddagh ring. Haha!

Even if my wife came from Burma I'd ask her to wear a Claddagh ring with me.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm on the other side of the fence on this one... I wore my ring for the first 3 years then would take it off for the gym and what not, then started using it less and less... its been so long that I've seen the darn thing that now i dont even know where it is and I dont miss it :nervous:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With detachable accessories and jewelry, I am up-and-up too irresponsible and absentminded to properly take care of something like that. I once lost a platinum and sapphire, and diamond ring that was given to me at the movie theater; and have probably lost ten or so watches. I want to wear one, but my mind races on other things.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
When I was married I wore it all the time except at the gym. I actually had withdrawl from it when I took it off. I kept having mini panick attacks when my body would realize it was gone...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With detachable accessories and jewelry, I am up-and-up too irresponsible and absentminded to properly take care of something like that. I once lost a platinum and sapphire, and diamond ring that was given to me at the movie theater; and have probably lost ten or so watches. I want to wear one, but my mind races on other things.
This is another huge issue...I guarantee I WILL lose my ring if I wear one. It's just going to happen. I get very fidgety with jewelry, and always take it off to play with it, often oblivious to the fact that I'm doing it until I drop it in a sewer or something.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is another huge issue...I guarantee I WILL lose my ring if I wear one. It's just going to happen. I get very fidgety with jewelry, and always take it off to play with it, often oblivious to the fact that I'm doing it until I drop it in a sewer or something.
Yes, exactly. I do want to wear one, but I will lose it.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Been married going 12 years this August. I fidget with mine, but I don't ever take it off.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
At first, it felt weird having a ring on my finger, but now, I am so used to it that I sleep with it on most of the times. I usually just take my ring off when I hit the gym.

There are some lady's (wife(s)) that prefer their husband to wear the wedding band, because it symbolizes their marriage, covenant, love, (faithfullness) and yada, yada and blah blah blah.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established

Same here, bro. I would feel naked without mine. It's just a part of me now...especially since its been on my finger for 5 yrs.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Same here, bro. I would feel naked without mine. It's just a part of me now...especially since its been on my finger for 5 yrs.
Same here man....the ring is a part of me now.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
voted the bottom one

:D

*edit*
just noticed my avatar goes perfect with it!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
The ONLY reason I don't currently is because my fingers are too fat and it doesn't fit right i.e. cuts off circulation. It does this because I have a computer related position etc.

Gotta get it fixed and wear it proud ......biatch!