Fat loss and work related travel..god damnit

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
this is me whining about life away from the gym. And it's only been my 4th day.

while i thank god i have an aiight job in the time of recession, some of the stuff in this job takes a shitload of time away from the gym.

i'm away from home for 10 days in the other side of aus, and now work has told me, as soon as i get home (well 3 days later), i need to fly out to Singapore for 15 days.

they obviously didn't force me per se, but it's in my best interest to go along. But yea, while travel is fun... it's so god damn annoying when trying to get ripped.

- hectic work... stress.. cortisol
- the lunches and dinners i've been going to are business related i.e food for fat rich f*ckers. the whole concept of 3 course meal..wtf

- the 'gym' at this hotel is a god damn room with a treadmill, rowing machine and a lat pull. That's all.

so yea, that's my life... away from the gym. Anyone else have stories.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you unable to find a gym in the town you are visiting in, or merely unable to lift because of time constraints?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you unable to find a gym in the town you are visiting in, or merely unable to lift because of time constraints?
what a lazy motherfukker :dunno:

If you ever had an ounce of dedication you'd be doing pressups, dips, handstand presses, situps, humping the maid. . . and making the healthy choices at the resturants.

Stop your fukking whining and get too it!

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
well i've found a gym today so i think i'll join for the remaining 4 - 5 days.

But it's mainly due to time constraints...

At work, i usually can eat at my desk. But in these seminars etc. I can't do the whole 6 meals a day thing. We have a meal break and that's it. And it's a business lunch.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
what a lazy motherfukker :dunno:

If you ever had an ounce of dedication you'd be doing pressups, dips, handstand presses, situps, humping the maid. . . and making the healthy choices at the resturants.

Stop your fukking whining and get too it!

haha.. is that a Gordon Ramsay motivational speech or something.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i've found a gym today so i think i'll join for the remaining 4 - 5 days.

But it's mainly due to time constraints...

At work, i usually can eat at my desk. But in these seminars etc. I can't do the whole 6 meals a day thing. We have a meal break and that's it. And it's a business lunch.
Time contraints or time management?

I always have a bag of almonds on hand in case I miss a meal - there's no excuses!!!!

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Time contraints or time management?

I always have a bag of almonds on hand in case I miss a meal - there's no excuses!!!!
good idea. Didn't think of that. yea i'll prob just try to grab a couple cans of tuna tomorrow and some almonds. i found a gym now so shud join tomorrow.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep tuna and almonds - esp. on a cut bro. Make sure it's not that processed 'tuna mush'

. . .see, I give good advice and bag the **** out of you for the same price!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet is the most difficult thing to keep up with when traveling....You shouldn't be worried too much about the resistance training. Get yourself a book on calisthenics and body-weight exercises...find something heavy to curl...do some angled pushups and jumping squats...It's not that hard to workout. You just have to be resourceful.