New Avatar Photo

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I tried to replace my avatar with something more pleasing to the eye LOL, but I give up after multiple tries, I give up.

How do I post a new avatar from a hot web photo?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I tried to replace my avatar with something more pleasing to the eye LOL, but I give up after multiple tries, I give up.

How do I post a new avatar from a hot web photo?
You know Alot of times it told me my new one was too big. So I saved the picture from the net to my desktop, and then chose to upload from there in the Avatar options. Works every time. Hence my new one of Deadpool

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
You know Alot of times it told me my new one was too big. So I saved the picture from the net to my desktop, and then chose to upload from there in the Avatar options. Works every time. Hence my new one of Deadpool
I tried saving too, but that didn't work either.....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I tried saving too, but that didn't work either.....
well how big is this thing? lol. I used paint to cut out the portion of a pic I want, this one was originally much bigger.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
well how big is this thing? lol. I used paint to cut out the portion of a pic I want, this one was originally much bigger.
It's extremely large, but regarding the avatar.......:eek:p: hehe

I don't think it was much larger than the last one.....I'll give it another try.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Got it now........I apologize ladies, the original was way too large so I had to post a pic of the beautiful Melissa Detwiller.