i like it.... LSU baby...#1

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
muahah everyone was bragging on their college teams a few months back about this and that and all i said was watch my team LSU and my boy laron, who was crowned best freshman for defense. look what happened baby, LSU creamed em all and #1 ... beat it :D i dont like to brag much but this is one of those times that i have to :p geaux tigers!

also my high school team won 6-5A state championship and is said to be able to beat the #1 nation ranked team but thats a different day and time.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
That's cuz they didn't get to play against USC...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Please SD.. LSU would wipe USC out..

size

Awards
  • Established
WHo cares now? LSU is National Champs b/c they won the BCS Nat. Champ. game.

end of story

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My school won the Division 1-AA championship! I can be happy about that :D

It was a good game though. My bro covered it and was amazed at the speed of both teams on defense. He usually covers the Eagles here and said the difference wasn't that much different. I still would like to see LSU and USC play though.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
well i watched both games and to be honest with you im an lsu fan but def. not like the many diehard fans we got down here, id call it how i see it and if LSU's offense was in anyway in the game and LSU's defense was in it ... like they usually are they'd beat USC or if both were playing at 110% theyd win i mean come on USC lost to some unranked cali. school (forgot which one) and we lost to florida.

ya my team was said that we'd get killed by our opponent, evangel, for the 6-5A championship but we showed em otherwise and creamed them. evangel played the #1 nation team from oakland, CA (cant think of name right now.. it will come to me) and they said our offense and defense was something that they had never seen before and playing like they did could easily beat them to be #1 in the nation. good to hear someone else won to bobo, congrats.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Please SD.. LSU would wipe USC out..
i do have respect for LSU....i promise, but USC would hands down beat up on LSU.....but again, the debate should be dropped since there wont be a LSU vs USC battle...at least not when it counts.
Sage