OMG! How dumb is she?


  1. thats just called bein a woman

  2. It's Kellie Pickler, btw.
    •   
       


  3. i would have guessed turkey

  4. she should just shut her mouth, keeps making herself look dumber and dumber
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  5. holy crap its my ex's sister!!!! Their IQ's......so similar...must be....

  6. LMAO, blonde + female + american = bad combination








    lol j/k about the american

  7. yeah that was painful to watch... "I've thought Europe was a country" or "is France is country?"

    Anyhow... I would have guessed Romania

  8. WTF?! This pisses me off so bad. How can you live for 20-something years and not know that Europe is a continent?...and that Southern accent just makes it worse.

    edit: Oh good grief!...I actually watched it the whole way through and it just got worse and worse.

  9. that's the kind of girl I like..

    Hot, blonde and totally stupid.
    Last edited by BoyFromAus; 04-12-2009 at 10:32 PM. Reason: had to add the blonde

  10. damn that bitch is dumb!

  11. LMAO, I actually know Kellie and my daughter was good friends with her before she made it big on Idol.

  12. I'll go with,.. painful to watch also!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  13. Wow! lmao!!

  14. from the very beginning I could tell this was going to be a train wreck... her accent give it away!

  15. when i was in america 2 years ago i had an african-american woman ask me what language we speak in australia

  16. I can't stand listening to her talk - it feels like my head is going to explode.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    from the very beginning I could tell this was going to be a train wreck... her accent give it away!
    what are you talkin bout darlin?!?! you just go up on over to that hollar and give ms. meyers a calling.

  18. She's almost right, I guess the EU could be considered a 'country', but I highly doubt thats what she was refering too..

    And I love how the kid laughs at her.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by soseg View Post
    when i was in america 2 years ago i had an african-american woman ask me what language we speak in australia
    Oh, I know, I know. It's Australian!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    WTF?! This pisses me off so bad. How can you live for 20-something years and not know that Europe is a continent?
    I think this is quite common in the US (I'm not intending to insult anyone) as a lot of Americans are quite intrinsic. You always hear the statistic that 30% of Americans couldn't identify Canada on a map.

    The US has every type of weather so people don't need to travel abroad to ski/snorkel/surf, etc., which means that some people will never leave the US in their lifetime.

    I also like the question - Budapest is the capital of WHAT European country? Shouldn't that be Budapest is the capital of WHICH European country?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    I think this is quite common in the US (I'm not intending to insult anyone) as a lot of Americans are quite intrinsic. You always hear the statistic that 30% of Americans couldn't identify Canada on a map.

    The US has every type of weather so people don't need to travel abroad to ski/snorkel/surf, etc., which means that some people will never leave the US in their lifetime.

    I also like the question - Budapest is the capital of WHAT European country? Shouldn't that be Budapest is the capital of WHICH European country?
    Personally I enjoy gaining knowledge, specifically in history, and health/fitness. I hate the current American system, I came out of hs not knowing what a noun was, or pronoun, adverb, etc. I learned all that crap on my own and eventually became a writer because I love it.

    There is alot to blame for it, but mostly it falls back to the families and school systems. I believe teachers should still be able to beat the crap out of students who act up. And parents need to bust out the belt more often. Too much lack in the respect department today, and that leads to a lack in learning because they dont care.

    only problem is all the cowards who would play the race card all the time like their pappy's taught them to. That law needs to go, since we are all equal, no? America is set up for each person to take advantage of flaws in the laws, or disabilities. Such as fat people getting social security.

    Take all that away and make em work for it. You know what if a farmer out in Idaho doesnt know where the capitol of some European country is, who cares, as long as he knows Europe is a country lol.

    And I know those 5th graders must be getting taught by Yale professors for some of their questions. We didnt have that kind of crap in 5th grade here, if it wasnt for my own knowledge seeking, I would be a good 40 IQ points lower on the chart.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Personally I enjoy gaining knowledge, specifically in history, and health/fitness. I hate the current American system, I came out of hs not knowing what a noun was, or pronoun, adverb, etc. I learned all that crap on my own and eventually became a writer because I love it.
    Yeah, I'm English but living in Germany and have met some really decent people from the US who are traveling around Europe.

    You find people in every country that have absolutely no idea about anything outside their little world and, to be honest, the English are the worst people in Europe for this. They go on holiday to Spain and all they are interested in is drinking English beer while watching English TV (football/soccer) in an English/Irish pub eating English food and reading English newspapers. They are definitely the type of people that I left England to avoid. If you want to see what I mean have a look at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/pi...daymakers.html

  23. WTF!!!!!!!!!!
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I may be dumb?
    By Coalminer89 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 04:48 PM
  2. How dumb am I?
    By N1NE in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:16 AM
  3. Gym ****** and their dumb ****
    By Rugger in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Log in
Log in