Hair Removal Products

A

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
Are the creams (i.e. Hair No More) worth the money? Do they actually work? I'm currently using Nivea For Men to shave. The whole lineup includes the face scrub, sensitive shaving gel with skin protector, and aftershave balm. It's doing wonders on my face, but anywhere else (i.e. chest) becomes red and irritated. This tends to happen and it's due to irritation from the razor. I've heard of some people using creams, which supposedly ward off hair for some time, and are more safe and comfortable than shaving with a razor, laser hair removal, plucking, etc. I figured I'd ask because the razor burn is very uncomfortable and becomes even more irritated now that it's getting warmer outside and I'm sweating.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Si far the cheapest and most effective for me (back, chest, face) is good ol fashioned razor/shaving cream. Works everytime. Try cleaning the razor with rubbing alcohol prior to using it. It helps to clean it and lessens irritaion for me. Also, don't use a gel cream, try a foam. Sometimes a gel allows the razor to get "too close" and cause ingrown hairs, etc. for me. If you try laser, etc, let me know if its worth the money.

M

MAJIKMAN

Awards
I am looking into laser as well. Tired of hair on my back. I have to use one of those ManGroomer razors in order to reach it

A

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
None of it works...I'm looking into laser myself.
What about Nair? I swear I've seen an ex use some kind of cream she'd put on her legs, let it sit and then rub off with a cloth.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
nair works. its just like shaving, just easier. but lasts a bit longer.

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
i use veet for whatever body hair i want to remove. its a cream u just put on for 3 minutes then wipe off with a wet cloth. it works and grows back thinner than shaving but also pretty much grows back in the same amount of time. laser, although kinda expensive, is your best bet. at 500ish per session for 3/4 sessions than your hair free!

A

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
nair works. its just like shaving, just easier. but lasts a bit longer.
I believe that's what the ex used. I should invest in some. I wouldn't have to worry about razor burn or anything. I'd feel more smooth than stubbly as well.

A

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
i use veet for whatever body hair i want to remove. its a cream u just put on for 3 minutes then wipe off with a wet cloth. it works and grows back thinner than shaving but also pretty much grows back in the same amount of time. laser, although kinda expensive, is your best bet. at 500ish per session for 3/4 sessions than your hair free!
Where exactly can one get laser hair removal done? Does it hurt?

U

UKStrength

I believe that's what the ex used. I should invest in some. I wouldn't have to worry about razor burn or anything. I'd feel more smooth than stubbly as well.
Think I will too, I can't be arsed with the whole stubbly chest business.

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
yeah go with the veet bro.for laser hair removal just put it into google man a million things will come up im sure theres someone near you who does it. and ive been told it doesnt hurt at all just like a light pinching feeling.