Billy Bob Thorton freaks out

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Latest is he canceled the canadian leg of his tour.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Im assuming he also took offense to the "hillbilly" comment as well. He looked like he was "on" something for most of the interview, although Im surprised he didn't freak out bad santa- style and start yelling at the host.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
haha, I heard Howard Stern go through this interview.

'you wouldn't ask tom petty that question' pfff

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
Sure, Thorton has been able to fcuk Angelina Jolie, simulate sexual intercourse with Halle Berry and was able to drink or smoke pot as much as he wanted on the set of Bad Santa, but he's an actor. Some people have a hard time accepting him even as that, so how could he actually expect people to take him seriously as a musician? He needs to lighten up.

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
I just got done watching the full clip of that video and really wish I had the last... about 12 minutes of my life back. Thorton seemed to be either rolling on something, or drunk. But he also seemed to have taken serious offense to being called an 'actor' and decided to turn into an arrogant prick about it. The radio show host was just doing his job and Thorton was giving him a hard time. Very unprofessional and childish, IMO. Thorton's band mates didn't seem very pleased with how the interview was going nor how Thorton was handling the situation. I can't say that I blame them. I haven't heard anything about Thorton ever since Bad Santa was released, so I must say that it's sometimes interesting to hear about what other famous actors... ahem, excuse me, musicians are up to nowadays.

By the way, not meaning to jack the thread by any means, but since we're on a similar subject; has anyone heard about the former 'child star' who was convicted of manslaughter on Friday? He apparently starred in one of the Power Rangers serious as well as several commercials. Can't think of his name off the top of my head.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
damn! He just turns into a right knob after 7mins! before that he just seems like he's on something.