Sheer Stupidity

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Clowns like the girl who used steroids are the reason they were banned. They arent toys.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This...this is so beyond stupid. I mean I can see a highschool guy wanting to get ripped fast abd being dumb... But Girls?!?! and then 7th grade girls?!?! WTF we are going to have a hell of a messed up future generation.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
its the quick fix generation. everyone wants to be the next rock star, everyone wants to get out of HS and make a million bucks, and nobody wants to have to work for it.

its the mindset of "taking this pill will make me better" is the same mindset that says "if a doctor prescribes it, it must be safe".

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Too be completely honest i had no clue where to buy steroids at 7th grade or even exactly what they did yet theres 7th grade girls buying and using them and not just a few 7%!!!!! thats insane

But why is it that these kids get so depressed from it? i havent heard many cases of that now that may be i dont follow steroids much but i dont see much of it on this forum.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
theres nothing that girl says that makes me believe her depression had anything to do with the winstrol

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
Steroids have already been given a bad rep due to those using them irresponsibly and just flat-out abusing the substances. So, of course, the steroids will be 'to blame' here as well. Not the dumb ass girl nor her dumb ass parents.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
theres nothing that girl says that makes me believe her depression had anything to do with the winstrol
Agreed

Of course anytime someone who was using steroids commits suicide its automatically because of the roids... I call bullshxt!

Of the 100's of thousands of people using roids dont they think that maybe some of those people were suicidal before they started roids... maybes thats why they started them, or maybe they just had a bad break up while on cycle and would have done it regardless. The media is just dead set on giving roids a bad name

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
moreso to me it seemed her depression drove her to use steriods to try and "fix" herself.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Man.. this story depresses me..

brb, gotta go inject some test to make sure I don't freak out.. :lol:

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
I decided to read this whole article and must first point fingers at the girl's parents. Where were they when the daughter was going to and from school? Were they paying any attention to her? This girl was apparently hush-hush about her personal issues (i.e. suicidal tendencies, etc.) Blaming her ridiculous actions (i.e. 'roid rage' [aka just being a bitch], drunk driving, etc.) on steroids is her way of taking complete blame off herself and her parents. Had she not had issues to begin with and used responsibly (did her research first) then maybe she wouldn't have dealt with what she did. She was misled, misinformed, irresponsible, and very, very stupid.

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
this is like apparently 10% of guys have used steroids?

if u think about it... 10% is a HUGE percentage of people.... wat the ****

now if you work out how many guys actually hit the gym % wise of the population... im startign to think everyone at my gym even the retard ectomorphs are on roids but just dont know how to work out and eat?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
used it because of hollywood pressure? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME??!!?!?
this girl is a Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

and again Taylor Hooton comes up..of course...that story just pisses me off because the kid was on so many anti-depressants that have been shown to cause suicidal tendencies in teens. this is horse ****. her actions while on..were her being a teenager! when have you not met a bitchy, hormonal snobby ass teen girl with an attitude problem? **** makes me sick....

see this is y i support euthenasia....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Darwinism at its finest and don't get me started on the Taylor Hooton issue, again.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Darwinism at its finest and don't get me started on the Taylor Hooton issue, again.
yeah seriously i am so ****ing tired of hearing about that. and even the kid's father called A-Rd to see if he would support the cause.the balls on this guy. blaming everything else but his own sons stupidity for y he died. u ever think the kid was depressed because he had a horrible home life..maybe it was ur fault....DAD...

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Unreal!
That is all that comes to mind.
Sad as well.

* Sidenote.* When I was just starting High School I did use a cycle of steroids. It was legit tho. My doc gave them to me when a cheerleader gave me Mono.
True story. Mood lightner.. :)

JP.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Unreal!
That is all that comes to mind.
Sad as well.

* Sidenote.* When I was just starting High School I did use a cycle of steroids. It was legit tho. My doc gave them to me when a cheerleader gave me Mono.
True story. Mood lightner.. :)

JP.
Oh Crap I had Mono....3 weeks of hell. LOL.

Maybe we should just start inject all embryos with steroids, or feeding our kids frosted flakes laced with dbol. I mean heck, they all seem to love being stupid anways....

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Oh Crap I had Mono....3 weeks of hell. LOL.

Maybe we should just start inject all embryos with steroids, or feeding our kids frosted flakes laced with dbol. I mean heck, they all seem to love being stupid anways....
Only 3 weeks? Lucky SOB. lol.
I had it for like 2 months. It sucked hard core!!
Think we gave it back and forth to one another.

Aside from that kind of use, like.
What the hell is wrong with kids these days?

I know I sound like my ol man but really?
I just do not get it.

JP.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i got mono in high school from a girl i hooked up with one time.... and i didnt get no steroids!!!!

GOD DAM BREWERY!!!!!!!!!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kk imma be the 1st to say it, how the **** did 7th graders get the source for anabolics? im 21 and i still dont have a legitimate source!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
kk imma be the 1st to say it, how the **** did 7th graders get the source for anabolics? im 21 and i still dont have a legitimate source!
because they 4 kool and u R n0t! lol j/k

its crazy what 7th graders can get their hands on man....hell when I was a 6th grade camp counselor they were already having sex.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
because they 4 kool and u R n0t! lol j/k

its crazy what 7th graders can get their hands on man....hell when I was a 6th grade camp counselor they were already having sex.
can they even get it up then?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
can they even get it up then?
I know in 6th grade I could :wave2:

Tho that was strictly for personal use at that time....LOL

When I was in 7th grade We had a girl get pregnant. Its so dam disgusting, it ticks me off.