The Cyber Secirty Act of 2009

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Between this, hr 645, and a number of other things things are getting scary. Stuff that used to be thought of as paranoid delusions is happening right out in the open.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Between this, hr 645, and a number of other things things are getting scary. Stuff that used to be thought of as paranoid delusions is happening right out in the open.
Its almost that time you know. Every country has to fall. Our government sees its fall coming, and they are getting ready to suppress the people. This all started back with the assault weapons bans and such.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. Things are getting pretty bad, and there's no end in sight.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Too many people believe only what they see on tv or what is easiest for them to accept, or are apathetic. Our nation is complacent. That is when it is easiest to have it plucked from us. The government is preparing for martial law and hardly anyone is asking why. In fact, most of our liberties that are gone are being asked by a dumbed down population to be taken away.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its almost that time you know. Every country has to fall. Our government sees its fall coming, and they are getting ready to suppress the people. This all started back with the assault weapons bans and such.
I still haven't given up. We have to take the country back. It can be done. I really don't think this administration will survive for too long. There are just way too many morons running the country right now.

Not that this matters too much, but whatever...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29493093/

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Too many people believe only what they see on tv or what is easiest for them to accept, or are apathetic. Our nation is complacent. That is when it is easiest to have it plucked from us. The government is preparing for martial law and hardly anyone is asking why. In fact, most of our liberties that are gone are being asked by a dumbed down population to be taken away.
Heil Hitler!!!! Mein Kampf!!! FOR THE FUEHRER!!!!!

I mean... thats what its looking like...

I cant wait for a revolution though...finally a price will be paid. I wish I had the bravado, leadership, and wisdom to lead part of it.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I still haven't given up. We have to take the country back. It can be done. I really don't think this administration will survive for too long. There are just way too many morons running the country right now.

Not that this matters too much, but whatever...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29493093/
An "F". He is the biggest threat in office- he came in to the blind love of millions, which is basically giving him a blank check to destroy our nation. I'm afraid that the damage will be done long before the adoring masses wise up and the love affair is over.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
An "F". He is the biggest threat in office- he came in to the blind love of millions, which is basically giving him a blank check to destroy our nation. I'm afraid that the damage will be done long before the adoring masses wise up and the love affair is over.
Here is the question guys. Are you ready to die, to see America restored to its proper roots? because that is the choice we are going to face in our lifetimes. American civil war, is unavoidable on its current path.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Heil Hitler!!!! Mein Kampf!!! FOR THE FUEHRER!!!!!

I mean... thats what its looking like...

I cant wait for a revolution though...finally a price will be paid. I wish I had the bravado, leadership, and wisdom to lead part of it.
HOMELAND security, Fema CAMPS...the parallels are strikingly obvious. Hell, beyond that stuff, look at the current trend of appointing a "czar" for everything! Drug czar, cyber security czar, ....it's like we're being programmed at every level to accept an ultimate, authoratative rule.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the question guys. Are you ready to die, to see America restored to its proper roots? because that is the choice we are going to face in our lifetimes. American civil war, is unavoidable on its current path.
I can't agree with that. The government would wipe us out in an instant. There's more to a revolution than violence. We give these guys the power, and if we restrict them of control, they won't have any. The Republicans need to wake up and return to their conservative roots quickly.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
If it actually came to that, I would, and would be wiped out with the rest doing so (as stated correctly above). But the reality of it is they can destroy opposition without firing a shot. Labeling true patriots as terrorists(as they already have with ron paul, and libertarian supporters) and turn the people against themselves. Guns will be banned, ammo prices have already doubled and become harder to find(around me at least). Detaining Americans with no charges. Stifling free speech. Speaking out against tyranny in government used to be viewed as patriotic. Now toby kieth writes a song about terrorists and the masses fall in behind waving their flags letting the government strip away more of our freedom.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I can't agree with that. The government would wipe us out in an instant. There's more to a revolution than violence. We give these guys the power, and if we restrict them of control, they won't have any. The Republicans need to wake up and return to their conservative roots quickly.
Take note, at least half the military would say "hell no" to firing on their own people, likely go awol, and join us. We may even gain a decent amount of equipment.

In many a revolution, the government has usually had the power to crush the people. It comes down to heart, and a touch of Gods hand. I know for a fact every military person I have talked to said in a revolution their guns are not pointing at the people....

The government itself will split technically.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If it actually came to that, I would, and would be wiped out with the rest doing so (as stated correctly above). But the reality of it is they can destroy opposition without firing a shot. Labeling true patriots as terrorists(as they already have with ron paul, and libertarian supporters) and turn the people against themselves. Guns will be banned, ammo prices have already doubled and become harder to find(around me at least). Detaining Americans with no charges. Stifling free speech. Speaking out against tyranny in government used to be viewed as patriotic. Now toby kieth writes a song about terrorists and the masses fall in behind waving their flags letting the government strip away more of our freedom.
It has to end somewhere, sometime. And if it cant, well I better buckle up because I am expecting to see a white horse coming from the sky here in a few years...its going to be revolution or revelations...

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
It has to end somewhere, sometime. And if it cant, well I better buckle up because I am expecting to see a white horse coming from the sky here in a few years...its going to be revolution or revelations...
It gets better...I just saw on the news yesterday a nasa physicist reporting that they made an error in calculating the severity of the current solar storm cycle which reaches it's peak around .......2012. This is not the typical 2012 doomsday end of the world BS, just science. It is an ongoing cycle of the sun which our earth wil be in a bad position for. Anyway they were off from their 2006 report ,which stated that we are at risk of losing some satellites and power, BY a FACTOR OF 20! Now they expect the damage to our power grid to be extremely severe if not catastrophic. Power out from months to 3-10 years. So we got that going for us, which is nice.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I know in the 90's the military asked their people if they would fire on U.S. Citizens in a civil war, and something like 70-75% said no. Its the only reason this has been drawn out so long.

Every army soldier and marine I know have a distaste for our government, and the way things are run. There is a reason the terms BOHICA and FUBAR came to be.

Short of using tactical nukes to hit major cities, the government wont do as well as people have an illusion they will. The best defense is to make yourself seem more powerful than you are. Half the things the government would have to do to stop a civil war would get them too much negative publicity. They cant risk having NATO countries turn on em.

I mean, it will be brother having to shoot his own brother, brother and sister killing each other, parents and children....not gona happen, the military will step down faster than the government would be able to compensate for. Of course they will use desperation tactics, and their inset networks. But still...the chance of success for a nationwide war is higher than people think. Each state will either become a rebel state or a loyalist state. Military bases would likely change hands, or at risk of being so be destroyed. Even if the government won, it would be through a peace agreement.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It gets better...I just saw on the news yesterday a nasa physicist reporting that they made an error in calculating the severity of the current solar storm cycle which reaches it's peak around .......2012. This is not the typical 2012 doomsday end of the world BS, just science. It is an ongoing cycle of the sun which our earth wil be in a bad position for. Anyway they were off from their 2006 report ,which stated that we are at risk of losing some satellites and power, BY a FACTOR OF 20! Now they expect the damage to our power grid to be extremely severe if not catastrophic. Power out from months to 3-10 years. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
actually from a revolutionaries standpoint....the government could be screwed during that time...maybe fate does play its hand wisely?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKFIedvbAik"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Couldnt resist lol!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
thank god for the 10,000 rds of 5.56 and 8,000 rds of 7.62x 39 i have stocked up on,.....