Posting a Poll ? - Reps to answer

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I've posted a poll before, but either I'm getting older and dumber or the tech has changed.

Reps to the first person who tells me how to post a poll.

Thx!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
When making a post near the bottom there is an option to post a poll, how many slots, and what to put, etc. Give it a try. Reps not necessary lol

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
When making a post near the bottom there is an option to post a poll, how many slots, and what to put, etc. Give it a try. Reps not necessary lol
Just tried:

Clicked on New thread
Entered Subject Title
Clicked on Poll with 3 topics
Entered my three topics line by line in the subject area
Clicked preview and nothing!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Just tried:

Clicked on New thread
Entered Subject Title
Clicked on Poll with 3 topics
Entered my three topics line by line in the subject area
Clicked preview and nothing!
It works bro. You just have to submit the post after you set the amount of options you want. After you submit the post, another screen comes up for you to fill in the poll information.

I just double checked :D it works lol, hence the deleted *test* thread in the general chat forum

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
It works bro. You just have to submit the post after you set the amount of options you want. After you submit the post, another screen comes up for you to fill in the poll information.

I just double checked :D it works lol, hence the deleted *test* thread in the general chat forum
TY bro. just made my post and you get the reps anyway. Make your vote on the 2009 Mr. O!