How do I edit my profile?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Why don't my lifts show under my profile? And how do I add a "footer" under my posts?

Thx,
MF

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
looks good from here.. your stats look good but you need to work on that bench press and i dont mean the smith machine press :D

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
looks good from here.. your stats look good but you need to work on that bench press and i dont mean the smith machine press :D
lol....it ain't going to happen. I'm not worried though.....some people call me all show and no go b/c my bench sucks, but that's when I squat the nuts on their chicken legs :laugh:

I don't care about my str8 bar bench. I get great chest development off my heavy incline dumbells.....and I NEVER do decline press...ever

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
lol....it ain't going to happen. I'm not worried though.....some people call me all show and no go b/c my bench sucks, but that's when I squat the nuts on their chicken legs :laugh:

I don't care about my str8 bar bench. I get great chest development off my heavy incline dumbells.....and I NEVER do decline press...ever
why is that? I do them in my routine before i do the pec deck butterflies, i get a major pump in the end

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
why is that? I do them in my routine before i do the pec deck butterflies, i get a major pump in the end
Honestly? I lift only to build my physique. I don't wan't big lower pecs to drag my shti down, so I I focus on upper pec movements to get the look I want. I can lift some decent poundage on some weights, and terrible on others. No ego for heavy bench here though. I just train the muscle to get big!