Animal's site---what happened?!
- 12-24-2003, 02:05 AM
- 12-24-2003, 02:25 PM
Yeah its been down for a while, they are having some issues, it has been hacked.
- 12-24-2003, 03:11 PM
hacked! ****ty deal
12-24-2003, 07:58 PM
if he would stop being such a dick maybe people wouldnt hack it lol
12-25-2003, 12:36 AM
Yeah but it's funny as **** to see him get on someone's case once in a while.
12-25-2003, 03:50 AM
I have mixed emotions about this board. Pro: it is cutting edge, they are always looking for the latest greatest supp. and do come up w/ some good ideas. Con: the attitude is stifling, the sit down and shut up routine gets old. Also, the board has a habit of overhyping things. My 2 cents.
12-27-2003, 05:14 PM
i agree...but you gotta admit...there are some pretty knowledgable people on that board and some pretty interesting threads as well...ie: cycles on pennies!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Silver3CSRT8 in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-08-2009, 10:37 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 04-06-2003, 12:43 PM
- By hemotep in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-27-2003, 11:00 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2002, 12:59 AM
- By ralph4u2c in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2002, 07:04 PM