Post Your Songs Here

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Post only techno/dance/hiphop/high energy songs!

Here are a couple to start with:

Daddy Yankee - Pose
InnerPartySystem - Don't Stop

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
KoRn- Falling Away From Me!!!!!

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Got you on some elec/tech (note im a big fan of all forms of techno so a few may not be your taste while others might fit perfectly with your likes)

Massive attack- i against i (new sound system in my ride, love this pre workout)
Roni size- bite the bullet
Ewun- levitate
Dieselboy- hostile
Scott brown- neck breaker
Alpha twins- straight to hell
techno aereo- mne uze
DJ dean- play it hard, protect your ears
Pendulum- blood sugar
Sub focus- airplane

*by far my fav genre is D&B for the gym but i gave you some songs from a couple types that you might like!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Got you on some elec/tech (note im a big fan of all forms of techno so a few may not be your taste while others might fit perfectly with your likes)

Massive attack- i against i (new sound system in my ride, love this pre workout)
Roni size- bite the bullet
Ewun- levitate
Dieselboy- hostile
Scott brown- neck breaker
Alpha twins- straight to hell
techno aereo- mne uze
DJ dean- play it hard, protect your ears
Pendulum- blood sugar
Sub focus- airplane

*by far my fav genre is D&B for the gym but i gave you some songs from a couple types that you might like!

Nice post. I'll check them all out. A little techno and Ragnarok and I'm in the liftin zone!!!:dl:

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
DJ Sasha - Xpander
Eric Prydz - Pjanno
Yves Larock - Rise Up
Yves Larock - By your side
InnerPartySystem - Lover's Dancing
Armin Van Buuren - The World is Mine

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
InnerPartySystem is pretty good stuff i've always liked their song transmission for snowboarding

MassBuilda123

Awards
tocadisco - nobody likes the records that you play (( i dig this one ))

Ewun- levitate <~~ nice choice elementrip.. dig this one as well guy! i miss going to massives. you guys usually hit up the raves or no

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established

Ewun- levitate <~~ nice choice elementrip.. dig this one as well guy! i miss going to massives. you guys usually hit up the raves or no
I don't like the first one you mention, but like "levitate". And no i don't hit up raves, nor have I ever. But the music pumps my workouts up though.

MassBuilda123

Awards
I don't like the first one you mention, but like "levitate". And no i don't hit up raves, nor have I ever. But the music pumps my workouts up though.
yeah it does i was just working out to prodigy "firestarter" good song.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established

I only really go to about one a year. Electric Daisy Carnival... It's one of the biggest that hits the US. I'd like to go to sensation white/black once though. And thanks!

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Yep....they're badass.. Good luck on your 18 months to 300 lbs.!

Keep on posting!
Haha its going to be a rough journey but i always have liked a good challenge. I'm trying to hit "the rocky" here in denver in that time frame and at that range i may be able to do some decent damage on stage

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
marcel woods- times running out
dj fresh- nervous (good high energy track)
birdy nam nam- engineer fear

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
marcel woods- times running out
dj fresh- nervous (good high energy track)
birdy nam nam- engineer fear
Good stuff. Do you have any "Progressive Trance?" I like the techno that builds up every verse.

MassBuilda123

Awards
I only really go to about one a year. Electric Daisy Carnival... It's one of the biggest that hits the US. I'd like to go to sensation white/black once though. And thanks!
yeah its been quite a while since ive been. im definitely going to hit edc this year but as far going every weekend.. its not my thing especially since its hard to keep your gains with ecstasy. some bodybuilders at the gym love it because it's great for a cut.. but when youre bulking.. its rather rough on you and it will hinder gains but for anyone that hasnt gone its a great experience minus the annoying kids with kandi and pacifiers

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
yeah its been quite a while since ive been. im definitely going to hit edc this year but as far going every weekend.. its not my thing especially since its hard to keep your gains with ecstasy. some bodybuilders at the gym love it because it's great for a cut.. but when youre bulking.. its rather rough on you and it will hinder gains but for anyone that hasnt gone its a great experience minus the annoying kids with kandi and pacifiers
LOL...you all have fun with that. Not for me, but feel free to keep posting the tunes!

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
This my cut! Daddy Yankee - Pose. Not really techno....more latino hip hop.

Check it out.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
I've never rolled but i get that some people love the stuff. I'm pretty straight edge with the exception of juice. PLUR kids piss me off though!

And as for the progressive MF210 I know i do, just gotta find a couple good tracks and hit you back tomorrow!

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
This my cut! Daddy Yankee - Pose. Not really techno....more latino hip hop.

Check it out.
I like this song. Yankee, wayne, jeezy, and sage francis are my non tech i like to listen to come gym time

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I've never rolled but i get that some people love the stuff. I'm pretty straight edge with the exception of juice. PLUR kids piss me off though!

And as for the progressive MF210 I know i do, just gotta find a couple good tracks and hit you back tomorrow!
Nice.....hit me up with those tracks!

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Noisia - block control
Prodigy - Narayaan
N.E.R.D - Everyone Nose
Wisin y Yandel - Take the Lead

Last edited:
Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Daft Punk-All their songs(except around the world)

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Daft Punk-All their songs(except around the world)
LOL! my first impression registered after reading just the daft punk part... "oh god i hope i dont see around the world here!" Good choice though. They rock global dance fest here in colorado annually and blow minds. I just dont feel like blowing a giant wad of cash to enjoy that

pvtpARTS

pvtpARTS

Awards
Slipknot- Liberate, Eyeless, Sic, Spit it Out
Hatebreed- Tear it Down, Destroy Everything
Shadows Fall- Of One Blood, Inspiration on Demand, Stillness
Slayer- Angel of Death
Seether- Needles, Simplest Mistake, Your Bore

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey Kruzedgar nice ones on the Spor.Im glad you liked the 8-bit man very epic from Evol Entent but I liked spors remixed lol. Here is one that I think is off the hook one by one of Americas top DNB's,Dieslboy,ewun,Evol intent rock on! Im glad to see someone has some of the taste buds I have ^_^.

YouTube - Adam Freeland - We want your soul (Raiden remix)

We want..
Your cellphone your wallet your time your ideas
No barcode no party no iodine no beers

Your bankcard, your license, your thoughts, your fears
No simcard, no disco, no photo, not here

your blood, your sweat, your passions, your regrets
your office, your timeoff, your fashions
Your sex, your pills, your grass
Your tits, your ass your laughs your highs
We want..

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Hell yeah!! This guy has some heavy beats behind him broodstar. I didn't realise that dnb was that popular in the US?

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhhhhh man your in or a ride. Tomorow Im buying Dieslboys new album called Substance D. Man if you ever find spor,ewun,evolve,bad company, dara man there all good. Dieslboy is like very very popular here in the US who likes DNB. I am not too fond of Jungle Im sure you heard of Dj Aphrodite or Dj Shadow. But I got a lot of Deielboys albums, 6 th session, Human Resource, Dungeon masters guide, and his newest one Substance D. A lot of people are really getting into Dieslboy bc his newers stuf is just so massive man its downright sic and thast why many ppl sh*ts their pants in raves bc dieslboy really knows how to drop that bass. You should be able to find dieslboys songs floating around the net. But as far as my favorite artist its hard to say I like them all.lol

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Props to Evol Intent though bc many of the people like Spor and all were behind evol intent. Drinking my shock theraphy and jack3d turnning up this dnb getting fired up! That song I put up there Middle of the Night is just so freaking good man. Gets you in a very lifted mood and all. Then gets you so pumped up you wanna tear sh*t up! lol

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah!! This guy has some heavy beats behind him broodstar. I didn't realise that dnb was that popular in the US?
Hell yes it is, the larger raves will give up an entire stage just devoted to the DnB artists.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
MF210 is even getting lifted to this stuff to Kruzedgar this is awesome spread this DNB like a plaque! Yeah MF210 I am into all kinds of stuff like rocl,metal and all but when it comes to just really pumping music Drum n Bass (DNB) is where its at. Im glad you like the tracks too I really appreciate people liking new things here and there. That video Ewun did called The Divide is just a sick twisted video and just a massice track to go along with it. Anywho im pumped up so lol i have to check back with u all laters have a good one guys ^_^

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Well MF sorry it took a bit buddy but here is a little of the progressive ive been getting down on lately. Finally got all my personal stuff sorted out.

Agoria- 1026
chemical brothers- hey boy hey girl (no playlist i make is usually without at least one CB track)
Noisia- yellow brick
sven vath- age of love

Sorry i dont listen to much progressive but to make up for my lateness as i promised heres a little padding to it
Some happy hardcore:
Special D- come with me
tina cousins- hymn
hixxy- i have to dream(dougal and gammer remix)
hixxy- you're my angel

Now for some speaker blowin Hardcore!
*Neophyte is and always be king of this genre
Neophyte- is anybody out there
evil activities- nobody said it was easy(remixing coldplay is genius)
tommyknocker- twisted world (one of my top fav songs period)

a little vocal trance now? sure!
ATB- here with me
reflekt- need to feel loved
lio- rapture (club mix)
andain- beautiful things

A little electronic. (always been my fav to skate/snowboard to)
junior boys- in the morning
Royskopp- circuit breaker

And to show im not entirely obsessed with just the many genres of techno. my new fav song for gym time to get me feeling the god complex...
DMX- i run **** (if you can hold out till the chorus you know exactly why this song works so well)

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Ahhhhhhhh man your in or a ride. Tomorow Im buying Dieslboys new album called Substance D. Man if you ever find spor,ewun,evolve,bad company, dara man there all good. Dieslboy is like very very popular here in the US who likes DNB. I am not too fond of Jungle Im sure you heard of Dj Aphrodite or Dj Shadow. But I got a lot of Deielboys albums, 6 th session, Human Resource, Dungeon masters guide, and his newest one Substance D. A lot of people are really getting into Dieslboy bc his newers stuf is just so massive man its downright sic and thast why many ppl sh*ts their pants in raves bc dieslboy really knows how to drop that bass. You should be able to find dieslboys songs floating around the net. But as far as my favorite artist its hard to say I like them all.lol
Yeah i've heard of Dj Aphrodite!!!! The first dnb event I ever went to was aphrodite and mickey finn! It was my birthday and we were going to go out clubbing on saturday night but my buddies sister said we should go to this on the friday. Ended up dropping a acid tab and had the best night ever. Dont do that **** anymore though!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
AvD General Chat 6