Attention: Are you a Ninja?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, so my bro put this ad up on Craig's List, and put up his buddies phone number. If you want to mess with someone, give him a call. Here's the link...

Ninja wanted

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
LOL I have taken Ninjitsu....but I am still more Viking than :ninja:I am also highly trained in Scottish Kung-Fu....it goes by the name of FUK YU!!:laugh:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
This doesn't apply to me,.. I'm only a sexual ninja!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This doesn't apply to me,.. I'm only a sexual ninja!!!
So you strike without them knowing while wearing a hood, its done in an instant, then dissapear, and they never knew you were there huh...

Usually they know I was there...

Do you need to talk about this, I have a shoulder for you...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
That's great... please have that Ninja pick me up a #59 and some egg rolls please.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i know some mexican judo :)

ju don't know if i got a knife. ju don't know if i got a gun. ju don't know nothing.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I know Russian Karate, i pack an AK47 with a silencer, and they'll never see me coming

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
wow....this is effing hilarious....im so doing this to someone....does it cost money to post on craigslist?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Ahem, check the signature... that's right.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
love it!:scared:

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine put up an ad with my picture in the minneapolis "Men seeking Men" casual encounters section of craigslist. He didn't put my number, thank god, but he did put up my email and I got like 30 nasty emails from some very descriptive, disgusting old men.

I genuinely appreciated that prank, however.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
i am a master at Ninja Gaiden. does that count?
Or wait wait what about Shinobi! Yeah there we go I took classes from ahem Shinobi! Also I am a master at Street Fighter Aplha 3 and Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance so there I took all my ninja classes haha!