Greedy ****ing Bitch

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
It is disgusting, considering we barely have enough to buy our supps,.. shoot that witch bigpapa!!!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i would comment but as per fcktard's past posts regarding shady women, he doesn't wanna hurt someones feelings. i'll leave it at that!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dude she lives less than an hour from me in upstate CT. i wanna shoot her. she is entitled to ****. get a job u Can't Understand Normal Thinking

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If would be a blessing if they instituted Martial Law for about 1-2 weeks. Crime would take a major hit, and people like her would be erased from existence.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
I heard this on the radio last this morning and I almost didnt believe it.. Spoiled bitch if I was her husband I would just have her killed for all that money =/

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well, thanks to the news and seeing how CEO's are banking while the rest of the nation is in dire straits....I cannot hate on the said greedy female dog euphemism...

I say get what you are worth. I am sure she paid the price. Imagine getting tea bagged by those old saggy balls...

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, thanks to the news and seeing how CEO's are banking while the rest of the nation is in dire straits....I cannot hate on the said greedy female dog euphemism...

I say get what you are worth. I am sure she paid the price. Imagine getting tea bagged by those old saggy balls...
hahah very true, but think if your were making that money and your wife was sitting home at the pool all day, then wanted your 53 million.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

shes entitled to ****. probably has never had a job in her life. it was her choice to marry him with his loose skin..and..old...balls...

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
shes entitled to ****. probably has never had a job in her life. it was her choice to marry him with his loose skin..and..old...balls...
Agreed she should be happy if she got 1,000 dollars. That money should go to the guys family, screw the greedy b*tch.