- 12-19-2003, 10:19 AM
- 12-19-2003, 08:37 PM
I do not know if they've changed it since going to vBulletin 3, but whenever I've attached Excel files in the past I've had to put them in WinZip first. I'm assuming it's the same for Word documents.
12-19-2003, 10:30 PM
Thanks bro. I had used ISIS (a chem draw program) to draw out the reaction of converting 4AD to Test base. I was gonna post it, but I edited my article and posted the text part only.
12-19-2003, 11:11 PM
You have 3 options:
(1) Print the Word doc to a PDF file.
(2) Zip the document.
(3) Send the doc to the contact us link and I'll create the PDF in proper format (with proofreading).
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-20-2015, 09:24 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:05 PM
- By MF210 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2009, 12:09 AM
- By TMack40 in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 04-06-2003, 07:21 AM
- By TMack40 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2002, 11:10 PM