My 920lb tire flip video

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice man, I would of just filled it with dirt and planted tomatoes.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
hahah thats sweet. I been following your thread and was waiting for the video to be posted. keep up the great work.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps brotha, I like flipping tires, but haven't done one that heavy.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Very nice. I knocked over my son's tricycle last summer. lol

JP.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dam bro! good job man.. I would need med techs standing by for me:).. are you going for a number of flips TP? I knew you were talkign about the comp coming up, is there a start and finish line for this event, and if so, how many flips would it take?

T

tattoopierced1

dam bro! good job man.. I would need med techs standing by for me:).. are you going for a number of flips TP? I knew you were talkign about the comp coming up, is there a start and finish line for this event, and if so, how many flips would it take?
5 flips, but I'm not doing the comp anymore due to a disagreement me and the gym owner got into. Most I've flipped it was 3 times in a row so far.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 flips, but I'm not doing the comp anymore due to a disagreement me and the gym owner got into. Most I've flipped it was 3 times in a row so far.
dam 5 flips! bey you feel it the next day. I read in your log about you having a falling out with the owner, wasnt sure if he made things right yet or not, I take it no.. Thats a shame man, wasnt the event for children?

T

tattoopierced1

dam 5 flips! bey you feel it the next day. I read in your log about you having a falling out with the owner, wasnt sure if he made things right yet or not, I take it no.. Thats a shame man, wasnt the event for children?
yeah, i had it setup to benefit the Ronald McDonald House.. I put alot of effort and time into this.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, i had it setup to benefit the Ronald McDonald House.. I put alot of effort and time into this.
Thats a great cause! to bad things didnt go as planned, and you will not be in it.. sure you would have put a great show on for them.

M

MrJingles33

Awards
Too easy. I did that when I was like 9. lol JK. Good job.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Good job tatt1..now put it on the rim!..LOL..j.k!;)
slick.