My 920lb tire flip video

1. tattoopierced1

My 920lb tire flip video

2. Nice man, I would of just filled it with dirt and planted tomatoes.
    •   

3. hahah thats sweet. I been following your thread and was waiting for the video to be posted. keep up the great work.

4. Reps brotha, I like flipping tires, but haven't done one that heavy.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

5. Impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Nice man, I would of just filled it with dirt and planted tomatoes.
    Hippie

6. Wow, Very nice. I knocked over my son's tricycle last summer. lol

JP.

7. dam bro! good job man.. I would need med techs standing by for me.. are you going for a number of flips TP? I knew you were talkign about the comp coming up, is there a start and finish line for this event, and if so, how many flips would it take?
  8. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    dam bro! good job man.. I would need med techs standing by for me.. are you going for a number of flips TP? I knew you were talkign about the comp coming up, is there a start and finish line for this event, and if so, how many flips would it take?
    5 flips, but I'm not doing the comp anymore due to a disagreement me and the gym owner got into. Most I've flipped it was 3 times in a row so far.

9. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    5 flips, but I'm not doing the comp anymore due to a disagreement me and the gym owner got into. Most I've flipped it was 3 times in a row so far.
    dam 5 flips! bey you feel it the next day. I read in your log about you having a falling out with the owner, wasnt sure if he made things right yet or not, I take it no.. Thats a shame man, wasnt the event for children?
  10. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    dam 5 flips! bey you feel it the next day. I read in your log about you having a falling out with the owner, wasnt sure if he made things right yet or not, I take it no.. Thats a shame man, wasnt the event for children?
    yeah, i had it setup to benefit the Ronald McDonald House.. I put alot of effort and time into this.

11. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    yeah, i had it setup to benefit the Ronald McDonald House.. I put alot of effort and time into this.
    Thats a great cause! to bad things didnt go as planned, and you will not be in it.. sure you would have put a great show on for them.

12. Too easy. I did that when I was like 9. lol JK. Good job.
  13. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    To quote the OP, "F Yea"
    lol.. its alot of fun, and really surprising how much of a workout tire flipping is.. Everyone should try it at least a few times.

14. Great job.

15. Good job tatt1..now put it on the rim!..LOL..j.k!
    slick.
    board supporter

Similar Forum Threads

1. impenetrable spare tire
    By Ol'Dirty in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 10:18 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 12:27 PM
  3. Muffin Top/Spare Tire
    By SwordBurn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7