Who anyone have a medical explanation as to why...

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
whenever I've eaten for the past week, my left eye waters? It's so bad it's like I'm crying out of one side! And it's ONLY when I eat.

I figure it might have something to do with the sinus on that side, but I haven't had any other problems.

Weird huh?

bman

Awards
Not a western medical explanation but a Chinese one.

I am a Traditional Chinese Acupuncturist and Herbalist.
You probably were in a cold windy place prior to your eye watering. You also may be fighting a cold. Avoid ice and cold drinks. Stick to warm drinks like tea with your meals and try eating some ginger.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
But it happen no matter where I'm at, or what I eat, that's what's so weird.

If I was eating spicey food, I may understand, but it waters eating buttered bread!

bman

Awards
I understand that it happens with any food. My eating suggestions will reduce or stop the watering eye in a few days to a week. If you have the luxury to see a Acupuncturist he can give you some herbs to eliminate it immediately. I cannot recommend any treatments because your not a patient of mine.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
But it happen no matter where I'm at, or what I eat, that's what's so weird.

If I was eating spicey food, I may understand, but it waters eating buttered bread!
Does your nose get runny also?..
slick.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Bman gave some good advice. It could also be something embedded in your eyeball, metal shavings from operating a grinder, wood sliver from running a saw. I would get it checked by a Doctor if it continues. JMO