Boy beats up bus driver (Video)

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
What a fvkcing piece of sh|t.. I hope this mother ****er gets what he deserves.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
bet hes not gonna think hes so tough when he gets his ass raped in jail

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Yeah me too! Now I just feel sad though that there are people on this world like this.
Things like this are the reason for my thesis paper about how natural selection doesnt exsist anymore and people like that are still in society.... Although compared to whats going to happen to a perky lil 16 year old in jail im sure he will more than pay for what he did. HE BETTER GET TRIED AS AN ADULT TOO.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
TimberLakers is that you........
All joking aside, that video is pretty ****ed up.

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
I so ****ing wish I was there on that bus. I would've broken that kids life force.

Beating on innocent Lady Bus drivers is not cool.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
what a little piece of ****, i hope she has an older son who takes care of that little fukr

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 previous assault charges with 4 of them on women and has already had previous suspensions from the bus... Sounds to me like they have gone above and beyond in trying fix this kid.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
5 previous assault charges with 4 of them on women and has already had previous suspensions from the bus... Sounds to me like they have gone above and beyond in trying fix this kid.
where'd you get that info? interesting

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
It is sad to this happen, but even sadder that there was little effort to subdue him from the other students. I mean come on, did that other guy seem like was really "trying" to "stop" any more trouble?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
I agree that other kid didnt do much at all, however the shock of that actually happenning prob caught him off gaurd too. I think its pretty dumb how no one helped out tho.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is disgusting... but its the future of America. Unless when we get punks like that they give them to people like the kind gents on this board, in a room, by themselves. And we can deal out "proper" punishment...with bare hands...nightsticks....a bat....whatever comes to mind....

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
what a scum bag! yea hope he gets his a$$ raped in jail!!!! makes me sick!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I followed the other articles linked on the original site with the story.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
WTF!! Notice how there were almost no kids on the bus when he decided to act tough too. If there is a kid that needs a beatdown in this world that guy is a prime candidate.:rocketwhore:

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Unbelievable.....I wish it had been my ass driving the bus....

holy

stefang

Awards
The boy obviously has some mental & emotional problems, but he probably didn't grow up in a happy family like most of you guys. Before you want to sent him to jail at 16, you should think about helping him. After all, are you sure that you wouldn't be even worse than him if you went through what he did. Besides that he deserves to get little smacking, but also more help. Just my 0.02$.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Man I hate crap like this. First off, any guy who hits a woman has serious problems. I know if I ever saw someone hit a lady they could expect me to go after them. That is just something you don't do as a guy. It's these want to be gangster kids now days that all think they are so tough and hardasses, I don't know what their deal is.

4 out of 5 are women too.... I wonder why he doesn't feel the need to be a tough guy to men?

stefang

Awards
4 out of 5 are women too.... I wonder why he doesn't feel the need to be a tough guy to men?
cause he would get his ass kicked..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fukced up

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
The boy obviously has some mental & emotional problems, but he probably didn't grow up in a happy family like most of you guys. Before you want to sent him to jail at 16, you should think about helping him. After all, are you sure that you wouldn't be even worse than him if you went through what he did. Besides that he deserves to get little smacking, but also more help. Just my 0.02$.
First off... not all of us came from happy families... everyone has some kind of past and alot of people have something traumatizing from their past. Just because the kid might not have had the best life growing up, that far from justifies a boy/man hitting a woman.

shxt like that is common sense

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Man I hate crap like this. First off, any guy who hits a woman has serious problems. I know if I ever saw someone hit a lady they could expect me to go after them. That is just something you don't do as a guy.
Im with you Texas, I laid a kid out one night who was about 6 inches taller than me and probably 50 lbs heavier than me cause I caught him being a dxck to his girl, I didnt know who the guy was but he was making her cry at a party and slapped her. Only took one good hit to put him to the ground, the others were just a lesson :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Im with you Texas, I laid a kid out one night who was about 6 inches taller than me and probably 50 lbs heavier than me cause I caught him being a dxck to his girl, I didnt know who the guy was but he was making her cry at a party and slapped her. Only took one good hit to put him to the ground, the others were just a lesson :)
Yup. I have only had one incident that I have been involved in due to that particular scenario, but that is just something you don't do. Regardless of past, problems, life... there are no excuses.

eggnog631

Awards
i have never once thought about putting my hands on an older woman,i wouldnt even mouth off to one, i cant believe someone can go this far. maybe i was just brought up as a normal human being. lol at kalamazoo idk where that is.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
No. I don't care what he went through in life. He could have been raped daily and it still would not lessen the severity of his behavior. As it was already stated, he is unrehabable. He should be sent straight to hell or the best representation of it here on earth.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I don't care what he went through in life. He could have been raped daily and it still would not lessen the severity of his behavior.
Thats a pretty ignorant thing to say.How about you voluntarily place yourself in jail with a sign that says CORNHOLE ME on your back and proceeed to be brutaly sodomized everyday for the next 16 years so we can see what the emotional results on a human male are?
I would have beat that kid down too, but don't be stupid about it ..it demeans your intelligence..:dunce:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure he has issues but he still would of got his ass beat for that. I think most people who are out there committing these types of crimes 'have issues'. i just don't think normal people would do them but we can't put them all in happy-happy places.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
This just video has made me angry.

The other two teens are being rewarded for helping put a stop to it.

I'm sorry but those two guys should have beat the guy.....I would without thinking twice.

wastchak

wastchak

Awards
who the hell hits a women like that. Lots of people have experienced tragic and horrible things in there past including me but that doesnt meen you have the right or an excuse to do something like that.

Last edited: