What Elliptical Should I Buy?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the training forum but I didn't get any responses...

I'm looking at getting the Schwinn 430...It's reasonably priced ($600) and got a ton of good reviews on Amazon and other websites...I'm wondering if anyone else has a budget elliptical at their house that they would suggest?

Amazon.com: Schwinn 430 Elliptical Trainer: Sports & Outdoors

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
We have an Horizon Fitness EX75, and are happy with it. I think we paid more than $600 for it. I did alot of researching before we bought our elliptical. HF had better reviews than most.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would look for a used professional model. It may take a few weeks but you should be able to find one for around $600 which will be great to workout on and last forever.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I would look for a used professional model. It may take a few weeks but you should be able to find one for around $600 which will be great to workout on and last forever.

That's a good idea. I've bee nkeeping an eye out for a bit on CL in my area...we seem pretty limited though...

I went to Sports Authority to try a few out...It's amazing how some of them feel great and other ones feel like crap...it doesn't even seem to be dependant on price point either...some nice ones feel like crap and cheap ones feel good...ugh...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I ended up buying a Horizon Fitness EX-57...It's a fairly entry level model but it feels good, got good reviews, and the guy actually recommended it over the EX-67...