hooking up with friend's Ex just for Sex

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    BoyFromAus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    705
    Answers
    0

    hooking up with friend's Ex just for Sex


    sup brothers.

    This afternoon I was just flicking through facebook and I came across one of my friends' Ex.

    Firstly, me and him were best friends 2 years ago but now we don't talk. His ex had a lot of mental issues and a slut background (according to him) and that's why they broke up. It's been over 18 months since they broke up and he's found a new girl.

    Anyway, on facebook, I was looking at her pics and she's damn hot (blonde,brown eyes, slim) and Single. I haven't had sex for a few months now .

    Question really is, if you were in my position, what would you do? would you hook up with her or would you refrain?...

    Cheers,

  2. Registered User
    mindgame's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,211
    Answers
    0

    well it depends...if me and my friend left on bad terms then yea go ahead...but if you too just dont talk kuz it been awhile then no or i would ask for his permission...but thats me. its all up to you bro..i could live with it lol
  3. Registered User
    e5cmb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    His ex had a lot of mental issues and a slut background
    Maybe she's on prozac now and the syphilis has cleared up!!

    Seriously though Bro......I would stay away from it unless you know she's clean (good luck) and your just looking to hit it and not get serious.
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BoyFromAus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    705
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    well it depends...if me and my friend left on bad terms then yea go ahead...but if you too just dont talk kuz it been awhile then no or i would ask for his permission...but thats me. its all up to you bro..i could live with it lol
    yea thing is, we didn't leave on bad terms. It just happened because of our lifestyle. I went to uni, became more serious with my study and then got a job while he went off and became a local DJ. Plus we both now live on the opposite sides of town.

    Thanks man, I'm not sure about asking him for permission. May just be awkward ringing up and doing that since we haven't spoken so long.
  5. Registered User
    BoyFromAus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    705
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by e5cmb View Post
    Maybe she's on prozac now and the syphilis has cleared up!!

    Seriously though Bro......I would stay away from it unless you know she's clean (good luck) and your just looking to hit it and not get serious.
    haha, mate, I'm not gonna get serious with her. She's just gonna be used for saturday night fever. As far as her being clean, that'll be tough to determine but i'm quite confident that she's no dirtier than some of the other girls i've had. Reckon i should go for it?
  6. Registered User
    brownstown89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,029
    Answers
    0

    hmm tough decision deff get a bj though.
  7. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0

    I would give head cases like that a wide berth - the type of **** they would pull would include getting themselves pregnant.

    It looks like you have a high-speed net connection - stick to wacking off. You're hand will never argue.
  8. Registered User
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Answers
    0

    Well, you guys dont even speak anymore so that basically means you arent friends as far as Im concerned. And if you arent friends, then hey, shes fair game!

    holy
  9. Registered User
    e5cmb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I would give head cases like that a wide berth - the type of **** they would pull would include getting themselves pregnant.

    It looks like you have a high-speed net connection - stick to wacking off. You're hand will never argue.
    So true Brother!! Regarding "wacking off".......I used to tell my Marines to do the same while we were on missions and away from home. Some of them probably listened to my advice and others didn't and got themselves into trouble.

    Good luck in your decision Bro!
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"
  10. Gate Keeper
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Answers
    0

    Plenty of girls out there who just want to have fun why deal with a friends ex even if you don't talk to him anymore. Possible drama here so why bother. Girls are a dime a dozen
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    Well, you guys dont even speak anymore so that basically means you arent friends as far as Im concerned. And if you arent friends, then hey, shes fair game!

    holy
    him being friends or not doesnt matter, its not like you are going after his current girlfriend right?

    why would he mind if you banged some chick he used to do?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    1

    Douchy move, IMO, especially if there isn't anything that caused bad blood.

    I haven't spoken to some of the people I would call good friends in 5 years or so. I still consider them friends, as in not enemies and not strangers.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0

    Friend's ex's are an off limits thing for most guys but for various reasons. I personally think you have to weigh in on the whole situation

    Some things to think about:

    1. How long did they date
    2. Who broke up with whom?
    3. Have you spoke to him about it?
    4. Is any possible fallout worth casual sex?
    5. Is it a sex thing or are there real feelings?

    I don't think it's a simple black and white issue in all cases but the rule of thumb is "don't do it"
  14. Registered User
    kimmy gibler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    123
    Answers
    0

    ^^^ I agree.
  15. Registered User
    freqfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0

    If you don't talk anymore, you're not exactly friends. In that case, go for it.
  16. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    Thanks man, I'm not sure about asking him for permission. May just be awkward ringing up and doing that since we haven't spoken so long.
    i was just about to mention this...

    i can see it now:

    you: "hey, bro whats up?! how have things been??"
    (small talk)
    you: "so uh, hey...i been meaning to ask you..i came across [girl's name] on facebook and uhh, we started talking and stuff and things are going pretty well but i just wanted to run it by your first because you know...didn't want to disrespect..the recession..aliens..err."
    your friend: "dude, it's cool."
    you: "oh, alright man! cool. cause i already hit it."

    honestly, i don't like hassles. and if i'm there's going to be a war between my "head" and heart, i'll scrap the entire situation altogether. there's so many other women in the world, why stress (like this) over one that you know your boy already hit it anyway? it's just cooch like you said, right? you do what you want (cause you're going to anyway) but that's just the way my mind works.
  17. Registered User
    ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,280
    Answers
    0

    People (me included) usually know the answers to the questions we ask. Sometimes we just need to hear someone else say it before we "believe" it ourselves. With that being said, there are principles and morals to consider, and of course, your conscience. What you are asking is almost like saying "out of sight out of mind". Just because you and the guy have not spoken for a while, does not eliminate the implied friend rule. How high do you vaule your friendship? Bottom line, no matter how wrong or right we say it is, YOU will do what you want anyway. Question is: Can you live with yourself? and, can you look him in the face if you run into him again, and feel comfortable? Do what you want, but I say be respectful, and let sleeping dogs lie. But, I will give you credit for asking the question, shows you at least have some concerns, and some good morals. Otherwise you would have done it with out seeking advice.
  18. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0

    some good POVs here, but if you take in only one piece of advice: headcases are never worth the ***** - never!

    Look at it this way: I have been down that road to save you the pain
  19. Banned
    jay21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Answers
    0

    GOLDEN RULE OF JAY - PUT UR SELF IN UR FRIENDS POSITION HOW WOULD U FEEL IF SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND UR BFRIEND F'D UR GIRL...
  20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    GOLDEN RULE OF JAY - PUT UR SELF IN UR FRIENDS POSITION HOW WOULD U FEEL IF SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND UR BFRIEND F'D UR GIRL...
    see but she isn't his girl anymore, and hasn't been for a while.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  21. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0

    The funny thing is that yesterday I found out my co-worker and friend is dating my ex lol. My feelings on this situation are that i've moved on to another woman and should not have the ability to interrupt a otential good relationship between two people as if i have ownership rights on her. Some of the facts on this particualr situation are that we broke it off together and remain friends. He did ask a couple months back if it was okay because he found her attractive.

    I'm glad she's in another relationship...
  22. Registered User
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Answers
    0

    ask him -- everybody is different.. i have a friend who couldn't give a **** less who touches his leftovers, while i would be ****ing furious with anyone who touched mine.. just the way i am; i'm sure it varies from person to person so it's hard to judge without knowing his personality.
  23. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    ask him -- everybody is different.. i have a friend who couldn't give a **** less who touches his leftovers, while i would be ****ing furious with anyone who touched mine.. just the way i am; i'm sure it varies from person to person so it's hard to judge without knowing his personality.
    +1 everyone's entitled to be an individual (within reason) and everyone's entitled to have their mind respected.
  24. Registered User
    Minus83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  275 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    169
    Answers
    0

    I wouldnt, but it really depends on the situation, if the guy is a decent guy, and their relationship was pretty ****ty when they broke up, i cant say i would, just because id respect him enough that down the line i wouldnt want her to hold it over his head that she banged a bunch of his friends, i wouldnt want to be that guy.

    But, if you are going to do it, you should probably degrade her as much as possible, have fun with it, that way if she starts telling people and your buddy is like "wtf?" you can be like "man, she took it in the butt, then i popped in her eye, ive got pics"

    Its not something id put any effort into anyway, if shes coming after you, and begging for it, fine, but if youre the one sending her messages and calling her trying to get with her, i wouldnt give the dumb broad the satisfaction.
  25. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Friend's ex's are an off limits thing..
    Agree.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  26. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0

    But, if you are going to do it, you should probably degrade her as much as possible, have fun with it, that way if she starts telling people and your buddy is like "wtf?" you can be like "man, she took it in the butt, then i popped in her eye, ive got pics"
    Regardless of the situation I feel this is a poor approach in treating another individual. If this is someone you don't plan to respect at least in the beginning then just turn your attentions elsewhere.
  27. Registered User
    ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,280
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    ask him -- everybody is different.. i have a friend who couldn't give a **** less who touches his leftovers, while i would be ****ing furious with anyone who touched mine.. just the way i am; i'm sure it varies from person to person so it's hard to judge without knowing his personality.
    That is like saying if you are not with her, then no one else should be with her. If you mean your friends, then that is a different story. If you are with someone new that you love, and if have issues with other guys (whether friend or not), then you have not moved on. It is not fair for the new lady in your life. Even if I was attracted to my friends ex, out of respect and principle, I won't venture into anything with her. I think even if you ask, and you are given permission, there is still the possibility of some wierdness. One might wonder in the back of their mind if the friend possibly had this interest while you were together, and was just waiting for the break up to make a move. Let me digress and ask this question: Would any of you mind if your friend dated your sister?
  28. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0

    Well, a sister is a different issue. Only because if things were to break up or something come about it then you have a real strong possiblity to lose a friend. it would also depend on the friend. I have friends that I would not let within ten feet of my sister if i had one.
  29. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Well, a sister is a different issue. Only because if things were to break up or something come about it then you have a real strong possiblity to lose a friend. it would also depend on the friend. I have friends that I would not let within ten feet of my sister if i had one.
    i'm the guy my friend's want their sisters to date
  30. Registered User
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    That is like saying if you are not with her, then no one else should be with her. If you mean your friends, then that is a different story.

    If you are with someone new that you love, and if have issues with other guys (whether friend or not), then you have not moved on. It is not fair for the new lady in your life.

    Let me digress and ask this question: Would any of you mind if your friend dated your sister?
    yes, I meant my friends.. and yes, if i'm not with her, then i don't want my friends to be with her (that's just my personality) and i view that as ****ed up -- like several people have already said, from my viewpoint, friends ex's are off limits -- at least for legitimate friends.. I would never date a friend's ex 1) out of simple respect, 2) cause, for me, friends > puss, 3) I value the friendship we share and don't want to potentially destroy it because of a girl, and so many other reasons.

    and are you saying that if you don't like the fact that your friend is dating your ex, you shouldn't date anyone else until you somehow don't care about it anymore (because it's unfair to any new girls if you still care)? or did I not understand what you meant? and about moving on; I don't want my friends dating my ex because it's a ****ed up thing to do to a friend -- not because I still want to be with my ex.. it's your friend declaring he values a date/****/relationship/whatever with your ex more than your friendship.. fine with me -- but i'm not your friend anymore.

    I don't have a sister so I don't think I can really comment on how I'd feel about it without having one.. but again it's completely subjective and based so much on personal values and individual personality.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    sup brothers.

    This afternoon I was just flicking through facebook and I came across one of my friends' Ex.

    Firstly, me and him were best friends 2 years ago but now we don't talk. His ex had a lot of mental issues and a slut background (according to him) and that's why they broke up. It's been over 18 months since they broke up and he's found a new girl.

    Anyway, on facebook, I was looking at her pics and she's damn hot (blonde,brown eyes, slim) and Single. I haven't had sex for a few months now .

    Question really is, if you were in my position, what would you do? would you hook up with her or would you refrain?...

    Cheers,
    I'd beat it up weekly if I were you
  32. Registered User
    BoyFromAus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    705
    Answers
    0

    wow, some really good and diverse points of view here, along with some very funny ones. Interesting how we all vary in character. A lot different to what i was expecting.

    I'm thinking now, I should probably contact my friend and just see how he feels about it. Probably ask him indirectly though and explain to him my situation. If he's the same old good friend, I'll respect his decision. If he's changed for the much worse, then I'll have to proceed with using his Ex. After reading everyone's posts on this, I think that should be a good way to go about it.

    The fact of the matter is i've been celibate for over a couple months now and this girl is literally an email away.
  33. Registered User
    ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,280
    Answers
    0

    Hey Red Dog, my apologies if I offended you in any way. I was making the point that if you had an issue with anyone else (not friends) dating your ex, then that is messed up. It would be unfair for the one you are with. After your last response, I understand what you meant in your first post. Once again, my apologies.
    OP, I am glad we were\are able to help you.
  34. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Plenty of girls out there who just want to have fun why deal with a friends ex even if you don't talk to him anymore. Possible drama here so why bother. Girls are a dime a dozen
    Agreed
  35. Registered User
    manny1010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    723
    Answers
    0

    Man you're pretty confident that you will have sex with this girl huh? If so, I think she might be a little sluty.... my .02 cents
  36. Registered User
    toughchick401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,299
    Answers
    0

    Like someone said, girls are a dime a dozen, MOVE ON!!!! even you questioning her being clean, is just nasty...why??!!! because she is "hot".....LAME!!! find another hot girl who wasen't doing your ex friend......

    Just my 2 cents

    TC
    RIP Ryan, :(
  37. Registered User
    FincaChick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    91
    Answers
    0

    OK look. If you are even considering it then that person is not really your friend. If he was your friend then it wouldn't have crossed your mind in the first place and it just sounds like you're trying to validate a decision that you have already made so you know what you are going to do... Just report back later with tales from the hunt. Or you could say f*&k it and get yourself some fresh meat. After all, if it's as easy as I think it is for guys to pull you shouldn't have a problem bagging something drama free. Unless you like the games- which it sounds like- because you are entertaining this not so smart, and a bit lazy of a decision.
  38. Registered User
    Caferacer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206.5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    328
    Answers
    0

    It depends on the circumstances.

    If one of my friends has a short fling and thats it, then it usually isn't a problem. It's best not to tread down trails others have walked but oh well.

    If it was longer than a week or two, it's off limits. Doesn't matter if he is no longer your friend; unless the dude is across the country and cut ties then don't do it.

    Besides, she has emotional issues, right? Are you really willing to put up with that for a warm hole?
  39. Registered User
    soseg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    488
    Answers
    0

    depends how close of a friend and whether you can / want to keep it hush hush
    depends on the guy as well.. some people will lose their minds if their mate ****s their ex others just dont care....
  40. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Like someone said, girls are a dime a dozen, MOVE ON!!!! even you questioning her being clean, is just nasty...why??!!! because she is "hot".....LAME!!! find another hot girl who wasen't doing your ex friend......

    Just my 2 cents

    TC
    Quote Originally Posted by FincaChick View Post
    OK look. If you are even considering it then that person is not really your friend. If he was your friend then it wouldn't have crossed your mind in the first place and it just sounds like you're trying to validate a decision that you have already made so you know what you are going to do... Just report back later with tales from the hunt. Or you could say f*&k it and get yourself some fresh meat. After all, if it's as easy as I think it is for guys to pull you shouldn't have a problem bagging something drama free. Unless you like the games- which it sounds like- because you are entertaining this not so smart, and a bit lazy of a decision.
    yeah buddy, you're being lazy because it's there on a slutty plate - ignoring all the potential issues that could come with it.

    Stick to masterbating until you can think clearly , or masterbate until the proposition is no longer attractive.. . .
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 10:30 PM
  2. Nutra and USP hooking it up again!
    By oufinny in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. hi friend
    By ronny79 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:01 AM
  4. My friend needs some help
    By sreed11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 06:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in