Any of you guys into Muscle Cars/Bikes?
- 12-12-2003, 12:22 PM
- 12-12-2003, 10:00 PM
Keep up the good work Bro!
You can never have too much muscle.
I'm building a 1965 GTO. Maybe I'll post some pics later.
12-17-2003, 11:15 PM
12-17-2003, 11:16 PM
12-24-2003, 02:11 AM
12-29-2003, 11:08 PM
Daily driver is 2002 MB CLK55 - 376lbs of torque, 342hp - quite muscular and turns the heads...
I am in the process of building a 1970 Dodge Challanger with a 440.
01-18-2004, 10:13 PM
i drive a 95 Eclipse GSX, had it VERY modded and beating most on the street, but the reliability issue came up way too much...
now i own an r1 and can't wait to hit the streets this spring...
01-21-2004, 04:22 PM
I have a 1989 Yamaha RZ 350 but she aint stock anymore. Its been bored out to a 404cc and has nitrous capable of over 300kms but haven't taken it there scares the **** out of me. Right now its getting a complete work over new paint. I will have pics in the spring for you guys.
01-27-2004, 02:18 AM
01-31-2004, 01:01 AM
i have a 95 mustang gt convertible with a couple of mods. My dad has a 1970 Dodge challenger with a 440 and a 68 el camino with a 327. So yeh i'm into muscle cars!
01-31-2004, 02:53 PM
just bought a 2004 grand prix gtp with the comp. package.... lovin this car!!!! white and the windows are blacked out........
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lakevillethor in forum General ChatReplies: 47Last Post: 03-08-2016, 06:10 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-17-2015, 06:06 AM
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2012, 12:38 AM
- By bLacKjAck. in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 05-06-2007, 10:54 AM
- By jagleaso in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 04-26-2006, 03:37 PM