My penis has been deformed.

tlee05

tlee05

Awards
The other day I was looking at tips from a website about making your penis slightly bigger.

I thought I would follow one of the tips that involed a hoover, I wont go into the details but... after doing it for over a week my penis has now got a lump on the side of it(2cms wide and 1cms long) anyone knows if the lump will slowly fade away?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
No, unfortunately it will only get bigger. You damaged the brain of your penis. Keep an eye on it.....you may ejaculate inwards now which can be very painful and thus lead to no longer being able to reproduce.......which thankfully in your case is a smart move via evolution.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Additionally, retrograde ejaculation may cause you to become pregnant. I would immediately begin taking an oral contraceptive.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
No, unfortunately it will only get bigger. You damaged the brain of your penis. Keep an eye on it.....you may ejaculate inwards now which can be very painful and thus lead to no longer being able to reproduce.......which thankfully in your case is a smart move via evolution.
:lmao:

basspro

basspro

Awards
Post up a link to the website. I need all the help I can get......

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
And the recipiant of this months Darwin Award goes to...Tlee05! Congratulations! You are now officially kicked out of the gene pool. Go swim somewhere else.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've read somewhere that you should have a vasectomy IMMEDIATELY.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
i havent been reading here for much lately...holy **** this is what I come back too...

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
Another good way to increasethe size of your penis is to place it on a table, lay a phone book across it and then whack the phone book very hard with a hammer. The swelling after the hit will increase girth. It will also increase sensetivity. This is only temporary so you will need to do it each time you plan to use your penis for sex.

This takes commitment because a light whack will only cause discomfort and you don't want that. So really reach back and give it a good smack. You may want to get a friend to swing the hammer. If you work it right you can make it foreplay.

spartan300

Awards
i thought he came here for help......

i would consult a urologist if i were u bro.

tlee, if you pm me, i can send u a website that may provide help, but i suggest u consult a doctor

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you come to a bodybuilding/nutrrition/training website about a booboo on your peepee that you obtained from following directions you found on another website?

This was abviously someone's attempt at humor...

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
I sure do hope it was for humor...........if not, ouch!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
lol you basically just abused your penis bro. it will go away in like a day or two, dont trip!