Steinbrenner's a fuckin asshole

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I just got done tearing up my apartment. Go ahead all you Yankee haters, have at it! I'm on board!

size

Awards
  • Established
I guess you did not like the signing of a certain pitcher to the Astros

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I guess you did not like the signing of a certain pitcher to the Astros
I loved it. The Astros now a very solid 123 starting rotation of Oswalt, Miller, and Pettitte.

smike319

Awards
Go Stro's! H-Town is in the house!

Sorry bout' that scotty2

size

Awards
  • Established
Well you get an old and always injured Kevin Brown to replace him.

smike319

Awards
Well you get an old and always injured Kevin Brown to replace him.
well there you go scotty2, i guess the glass is 1/2 full, eh!

tell you what, if the stro's win the world series next season, your dresser will be on me.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Steinbrenner should never have let Pettite test the free agent waters. He should have done whatever it took to keep him since he KNEW Clemes and Wells aren't coming back. Pettite was awesome in the post season, that should be worth a 5 year 55 million dollar contract extension.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
There are rumors that Clemens is thinking about coming back and playing for the Astros as well. Personally, I doubt it but a guy can dream.

size

Awards
  • Established
There are rumors that Clemens is thinking about coming back and playing for the Astros as well. Personally, I doubt it but a guy can dream.
it is possible b/c he was training to pitch in the olympics.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Read today that the Astros' GM is confident that Clemens will be in an Astros uniform this season. We'll see.

smike319

Awards
Read today that the Astros' GM is confident that Clemens will be in an Astros uniform this season. We'll see.
damn that'd be kick ass! attendance is gonna skyrocket for the stro's games next season. hell i might even make it to 1 or 2 of the games

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I hate the yanks with a passion. I enjoy them losing almost as much as i enjoy seattle winning man. Vasquez was no joke, a great trade. their SP are nasty , as long as they stay healthy. Im just glad seattle finally got their act together and trying to get some people this offseason. Tejeda to the O's hurt
Sage