i hate Walnuts
- 02-22-2009, 04:24 AM
- 02-22-2009, 05:25 AM
throw the following in a blender and mix into a paste:
1 cup walnuts
1 can drained chick peas
juice of two lemons
1 tsp tamerind
1 tsp turmeric
1 x handfull chopped parlsey
2-3 tbsp olive oil
***as much fresh garlic as you can handle***
100g fresh feta cheese
Macros: WHo Gives a F*ck???
Eat on rice crackers or pita bread
02-22-2009, 07:09 AM
02-22-2009, 07:40 AM
02-23-2009, 05:06 AM
02-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Make spiced nuts.
I use chipolte spice, white pepper, a lil sage, tiny amount of clove powder, lemon pepper, smoked paprika and put it into a bowl.
Spread the nuts on a pan. pop em in the oven at 350 for about 10 min or so.
After the nuts are done I brush them really lightly w/ olive oil then toss the nuts in the spices. Tasty.
You can play around w the spice but I like a crapload of flavors.
Similar Forum Threads
- By buyb12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-24-2003, 04:23 PM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 71Last Post: 07-30-2003, 11:54 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2003, 07:53 PM
- By chi_town in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-20-2003, 07:54 AM
- By C-bizzle in forum General ChatReplies: 267Last Post: 05-03-2003, 10:53 PM