Do you think Batista was on roids or is on roids?

Do you think Batista took roids?

• Yes

Votes: 27 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Anarchist

Awards
I don't know if he's still on roids but I definitely think he took roids at sometime throughout 2003 to now...I keep hearing a lot people say he's clean cause he's never failed a drug test in the WWE...what do y'all think?

That dude just looks unnatural

The Anarchist

Awards
Unfortunately yes....

I keep hearing defense about how tight the WWE anti drug policies are, etc, etc and how it doesn't rely on just biomedical tests and how he's never been suspended blah blah. I think it's bullshit.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
he's as sauced up as it gets... WWE anti drug policy...there's the joke of the day...Hmmm lets see..hulk hogan, triple H, bautistia, the list goes on.. the wwe is about as clean as MLB...AAS are involved in professional sports...its just how it is...when you've got the pressure to be your best everyday and millions of dollars on the line...you will do anything you can to stay at the top...just my $0.02 though

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
of course not,... what would ever give you that idea? Some guys are just born with delts bigger than other guys' heads, ....:Eyecrazy:

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
lol Nemesis, his delts are absolutely HUGE. Although I don't really watch wrassling all that much anymore, just look at the guys physiques a couple months after wrestle mania. Although they are still in phenominal shape, they aren't what they were at Wrestle Mania. Then watch the guys the 2 months leading to wrestle mania, they change drastically in that time frame. For those that don't know WM is the SuperBowl of wrestling, everyone is on their game physically. Now of course you can put in some work in two months, but these guys are on the road 300+ days of the year, and working out (as hardcore as they would need to for physiques like that) and solid nutrition can be difficult to come by.

So...the short answer is...yes. Batista is or has taken steroids!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
drug testing in the wwe is about as serious as the ifbb, window dressing

in wwf days vince macmahon would line up with the rest of the wrestlers to get his juice

these days i'd say vince goes to one of those anti aging "clinics" to get his gear

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the wrestlers are protected,.. and onroids!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
now if there's a sport that widely uses AAS, wrestling has got to be at the top of that list... i'm sure all those guys use it... with the amount of travel and how many shows they do all year long and the lack of training, how do you think they get so big?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
sad fact is steroids and hormones are common place in pro-sports, bb'ing and wrestling

if you wanna dance, you have to pay the band

where ever there is money and fame, there will always be those willing to do what it takes to get to the top or just plain survive for that matter

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
lol Nemesis, his delts are absolutely HUGE. Although I don't really watch wrassling all that much anymore, just look at the guys physiques a couple months after wrestle mania. Although they are still in phenominal shape, they aren't what they were at Wrestle Mania. Then watch the guys the 2 months leading to wrestle mania, they change drastically in that time frame. For those that don't know WM is the SuperBowl of wrestling, everyone is on their game physically. Now of course you can put in some work in two months, but these guys are on the road 300+ days of the year, and working out (as hardcore as they would need to for physiques like that) and solid nutrition can be difficult to come by.

So...the short answer is...yes. Batista is or has taken steroids!
yup,.. not only that i think Batista is like 6' 6" and for one of us tall guys to add that much mass,.. .thats just insane. Btw I also think hes over 300 pounds,.. oh yea hes natty, lol.

bigdognhb

Awards
Ok. I have to say this... Who the hell cares. First of all I wouldnt consider this a professional "sport". Yes it is extremely physically demanding. Everyone who watches it obviously likes the entertainment. There is no actual competition involved. Im getting really tired of how much steroids have been forced into our everyday life by BS media. Sorry just had to rant

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
in case this question really needed to be asked, we have a landslide response... i hope everyone is sitting down b/c it seems everyone has agreed that Batista has taken gear

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anarchist.....No offense, but why would you even ask that Question??
Whats next a poll on if the sky is blue?:lmao: