PhotoShop Help Needed for New AM.com Bodybuilding Competition

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas,

Texaslifter and I are hosting the upcoming online Bodybuilding Competition. The first competition was held on February 1st, and didn't go as smoothly as it could due to various issues, including a co-host failing to take care of his business. This time around, we're promising a better planned out competition that can go through smoothly.

In order to get the interest level of this competition up, we are wanting to be much more thorough this time around. Amongst other changes, we were wanting to create more advertisement for the competition on the board, including banners as advertisement on anabolicminds.com.

We are looking to find someone with good Adobe Photoshop skills who could help us out with creating banners to promote the competition. The reward for the person chosen will be decided upon later, but rest assured, no person will go un-rewarded.

Please PM myself or TexasLifter89 with some more details of your PhotoShop skills/info, and we are looking to choose someone for the job - more than likely - by the end of the week.

Thanks!

[Sorry if this is the wrong place to post .. Perhaps 'General Chat' would be better?]

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not much with Photoshop, but I crush fools with MS Paint...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive seen dudes create sick sh!t on this site! someone has to come up with something!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I am decent with photoshop, but I take my hat off to b_unit.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Did you run this by the owner of AM to call it an AM show? You wont get banner on here either if you didnt do that.

I'd rather you not say " co-host didn't take care of his business" casue i did. I actually ended up running the show almost solo. There was poor communication with the other..."host" if you may.

I contacted who i needed to contacted. Got companies on board, sorry i didnt ask for phone number to harass them everyday.

Goodluck with this one.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am decent with photoshop, but I take my hat off to b_unit.
word to b unit - he uses photoshop for a living. . . Since he lives deep in the South Pacific with a sh1tty exchange rate, some goodies would be much appreciated I suspect.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you run this by the owner of AM to call it an AM show? You wont get banner on here either if you didnt do that.

I'd rather you not say " co-host didn't take care of his business" casue i did. I actually ended up running the show almost solo. There was poor communication with the other..."host" if you may.

I contacted who i needed to contacted. Got companies on board, sorry i didnt ask for phone number to harass them everyday.

Goodluck with this one.
You are teh suxorz.