WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO BREAK/DESTROY?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
When i got angry i would always reach for that ole' so innocent cell phone and throw it down like a spiked football!...3-razor phones to be exact!..what are your tension breakers?...or what do you do to relieve the pressure?..put holes in doors,call out the nearest dude..etc!

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Assault rifles and a lot of ammo can relieve SO much stress.lol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
driving up a mountain. something about going 50mph around corners that say 25, and praying to god that your rear tires don't slide out is a great stress reliever.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm old school,.. a punching bag does the trick for me,.. and they take years to destroy!!!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't hit these types of anger points. Either that, or I just have no need to destroy stuff. If I do get to a boiling point, it probably just ends up in a fight. But, like I said, I don't feel the need to rage out. I must be lucky.

My friend used to be like this. It was really annoying. He'd break anything and everything. He was really bad though. The type to break a playstation control if the game didn't go the way he wanted it to.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i've gone through many cell phones... when i get angry at the person on the other end, my razor only lasted 3 weeks i had to back to my old and reliable samsung! now i have the blackjack with thick leather case to protect it from any abuse... this bad habit got expensive after a while (so many bad phones out there) so now i control myself better

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I just cant break things. They cost too damned much money to replace! And breakin people isn't an option... I'm allergic to jail. Thats why I choose the gun range when I really need a stress reliever although the gym works pretty darned well too.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
the only things i like breaking are P.B's in the gym :thumbsup:

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Dang, it's good to hear I am not the only one who loses my **** and breaks cell phones. I've gone through 3 or 4 at least. No better way to end a stressful conversation. Now I have a cheap phone.

Weird thing is that I never threw nintendo controllers or anything else for that matter growing up. But cell phones, I don't know. I guess they just piss some people off.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
Beer bottles, or anything with a sledge. It's hard to be mad after either :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if the gym is an option then im going str8 there.

ive gotten in enough trouble fighting and ive broken enough of my personal things to do more damgae to myself in the end. It only makes sense for me to take it out on something that isnt going to bite me in the ass later.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Used to be Walls. I have lots of pictures hanging up :D

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Walls and doors . . My fists go through them both like butter. Ugh, it's cost me quite a mini-fortune from apartment to apartment in my college years.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha, who doesn't want to destroy some vagina? BEAT IT UP!

dpfisher

Motorcycle parts when I crash going too fast I guess. Hard to focus on being angry when you are bruised as hell and the bike won't start again.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i turn up the loud music, (Static X, Korn, etc.) and lift, or i break boards with my head hands or shins, and i will often hit the nearest durable thing in my way.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hopes and dreams

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
I used to have a hard time controlling my anger or aggressiveness, but now I mainly just curse a few times and be done with it.

I learned to control my "rage" while commuting back and forth from Northern Virginia to Washington, D.C. on a daily basis. If I hadn't, God only knows where I'd be. (I've since moved North back to my home town and love being out of that ****hole.)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I told a guy once that i would crush his dreams and ruin his night.

When i get mad i yell then get over it eventually.

I used to punch walls but they would be timely and costly to fix.
Then i started to hit things i knew wouldnt break like doorframes, refridgerators, wall corners and concrete.

You beat your hands up really good when you hit unbreakable things so that got old quick.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna say hymens then i realised that i would sort of be a rapist in an effort to be witty.

DarkDragon

Awards
I love getting an extrication at work. Nothing beats tearing the shiot out of a car with hydraulic tools. It is either that or forceful entry on a burning structure fire.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
gov't property

its better to break **** you dont have to pay for

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Ha speaking of govt property, i went through a bad streak when i was younger where it was enjoyable to break mailboxes. Thats in my past now tho ha... stupid stupid stupid decision