Valentine's Day.......

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
What you guys up to for tomorrow? Gonna do something sweet for that special one?

I am still debating on what to do for my lady and what to buy her.

tattoopierced1

Cooking a really nice dinner for my fiance.. I told her she has to go visit her folks for about 2 hours so I can cook something really nice up.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Cooking a really nice dinner for my fiance.. I told her she has to go visit her folks for about 2 hours so I can cook something really nice up.
I don't betty crocker or skillet sensations count, haha. Just messing with you, women love when men cook. I am sure it will go well.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established

Cool man. Congrats on your engagement. You guys set a date? We are newly weds, Feb 20th will be our 2 month anniversary....

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I got her grandmothers 1kt diamond set into a round white gold bezel pendent on a white gold chain. Looks awesome !! Other than that we're probably going to just chill most of the day tomorrow. I have to leave again Sunday for work and wont be back until Thursday afternoon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If some invoices come in, I'm going to spring for Massages for Two.

tattoopierced1

Cool man. Congrats on your engagement. You guys set a date? We are newly weds, Feb 20th will be our 2 month anniversary....
Yeah November 14th will be the date.. the 20th is my bday, gosh, i'll be 29 next week.. 30 is just right around the corner..

congrats to you two!

tattoopierced1

I don't betty crocker or skillet sensations count, haha. Just messing with you, women love when men cook. I am sure it will go well.
lol.. nah, going to do a nice chicken cordon bleu and still trying to figure out what to do for sides..

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
I got her grandmothers 1kt diamond set into a round white gold bezel pendent on a white gold chain. Looks awesome !! Other than that we're probably going to just chill most of the day tomorrow. I have to leave again Sunday for work and wont be back until Thursday afternoon.

Wow! Man she is really going to love that bro. Good Job!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol.. nah, going to do a nice chicken cordon bleu and still trying to figure out what to do for sides..
I find sides are directly correlated to the strength of the sauce. :)

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Man she is really going to love that bro. Good Job!
I sure hope so!! She had mentioned wanting to get that done about 8-9 months ago and I'm sure has forgotten about it since. She knows she's getting some jewelry but not sure what.:lmao:

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Yeah November 14th will be the date.. the 20th is my bday, gosh, i'll be 29 next week.. 30 is just right around the corner..

congrats to you two!

Thanks bro. 30 is not bad at all. Weddings are stressful but fun. lol

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm 30 and its just another number. Live life day to day and dont worry about what you have or have not done.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
I sure hope so!! She had mentioned wanting to get that done about 8-9 months ago and I'm sure has forgotten about it since. She knows she's getting some jewelry but not sure what.:lmao:

She's going to be blown away!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Chicago Blackhawks game (sky box seats), box of her favorite candy, flowers and a pagama-gram

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I got the saturday off from work to do something but i think i'm pretty much dumped :sad3:

dpfisher

Party with whoever shows up since all the people who are dating will be out. Same as every saturday. However valentines day has reminded me how happy I am to be single so that's something, I was almost getting to the point where I wanted to start looking to date again.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
What happened dude?

not really been speaking to each other lately, not seen her for almost 2 weeks now. Just silly arguments! :yawn:

g35driver2003

g35driver2003

Awards
Took her to a really nice dinner and got her some flowers and chocolate. I was cheap this time because I just bought her a ring 5 days ago :shock: I need to figure out a good way to ask the question!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just spent the day together and went hiking up to a waterfall and had dinner inside. It was a good day :)

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did a 5 course meal at home and would of done more but I spent the day in the ER with a broken toe. The meal was:
Strawberry and avocado salad
penne asparagus peas pasta
pan seared Italian tomatoe
Grilled portabello mushroon caps
Bananas Foster
A Beaujolais wine went well with all of these courses

I know no protein but it was for her not me.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
:welcome2:

Hate to bump this but...

I got the saturday off from work to do something but i think i'm pretty much dumped :sad3:

not really been speaking to each other lately, not seen her for almost 2 weeks now. Just silly arguments! :yawn:
Dude, are you me from an alternate reality? Minus the "silly arguments" thing, this is exactly my situation. First girl I ever bought flowers for (ordered online monday, they came Thurs, planned to give to her Friday) and she pretty much dumps me on Wednesday before I have a chance to give em to her! We had something good going for a good 6 months and all of a sudden she gets weird.

So then it became
EFF valentines day =)
:squintfinger:

I went out instead with a buddy and ended up getting some digits and love anyway.

The flowers are still at my place... dunno whether to trash them or still attempt to give them to their intended recipient (they were $50!)

Blah.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Went to a resort in the mountains and went scuba diving in a 65 foot, naturally warm crater. Pretty bitchin!

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
:welcome2:

Hate to bump this but...

Dude, are you me from an alternate reality? Minus the "silly arguments" thing, this is exactly my situation. First girl I ever bought flowers for (ordered online monday, they came Thurs, planned to give to her Friday) and she pretty much dumps me on Wednesday before I have a chance to give em to her! We had something good going for a good 6 months and all of a sudden she gets weird.

So then it became

:squintfinger:

I went out instead with a buddy and ended up getting some digits and love anyway.

The flowers are still at my place... dunno whether to trash them or still attempt to give them to their intended recipient (they were $50!)

Blah.

Oh man. Sorry to hear about your break up man.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

Interestingly, it might not be over yet. We'll see, but I'm not sweating it. If we work things out, cool; if not I'm able to walk away.

Just gonna have see how things play out...

btw, ended up trashing the flowers. The cost of them isn't what pisses me off, it's the fact that I tried to keep the things alive through the weekend with hopes of giving them to her before they died! It's a bitch cutting 30 stems while underwater when all you have is some crappy dollar store scissors!

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

Interestingly, it might not be over yet. We'll see, but I'm not sweating it. If we work things out, cool; if not I'm able to walk away.

Just gonna have see how things play out...

btw, ended up trashing the flowers. The cost of them isn't what pisses me off, it's the fact that I tried to keep the things alive through the weekend with hopes of giving them to her before they died! It's a bitch cutting 30 stems while underwater when all you have is some crappy dollar store scissors!

hang in there bro. Some one else will come around.