WHERE THE HECK IS?????????

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. Lightbulb WHERE THE HECK IS?????????


    if anyone is wondering where so and so is,just post up in here and maybe someone could say what happend,M.I.A,banned..etc!
    board supporter


  2. Boxmeman?
    Brolic?
    Waldo?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Boxmeman?
    Brolic?
    Waldo?
    banned!
    banned!
    logging on!..LOL..
    board supporter
    •   
       


  4. where is?
    allstar
    orleanyte
    board supporter

  5. What the heck happened to australian meade and omen? Does anyone know why they are banned, and is it lifetime?
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  6. Omen was banned?! WTF!! Did he finally eat a child or something?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Omen was banned?! WTF!! Did he finally eat a child or something?
    he did something really stupid - got an infraction for his avatar (some nekkid chick). then, he posted up something bashing the mods for giving him an infraction.

    when betting against the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.....

  8. where is?
    neoborn

    He has a few really good threads here... but I've not seem him around for awhile

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Omen was banned?! WTF!! Did he finally eat a child or something?
    lol

  10. x2 on Neoborn. Haven't seen him around much at all.

  11. hey...where is me?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    x2 on Neoborn. Haven't seen him around much at all.
    last time he was online IIRC was to bump his "where do i start" guide in the training forum.



    were the heck is DAadams?????

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    where is?
    allstar
    orleanyte
    Orleanyte is around here and there.

    Hope Omen isn't banned for good, I liked that kid.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  14. where is ubiquitous?

    that guy always made me laugh...
    Armed to the teeth.

  15. Ubi said he hates you all. Haha, he's too busy kicking some ass...literally


  16. Where is elvis
    Big foot
    BTW, I saw waldo in warez, Mexico selling burritos. He was making them while tupac was collecting the money.

  17. * My winning lottery ticket?
    * My baby?
    * My teen sex drive?
    * The path that leads to female enlightment that brings everlasting pleasure to my woman?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Where is elvis
    Big foot
    BTW, I saw waldo in warez, Mexico selling burritos. He was making them while tupac was collecting the money.

    1.

    2. In the woods?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    * My winning lottery ticket?
    * My baby?
    * My teen sex drive?
    * The path that leads to female enlightment that brings everlasting pleasure to my woman?
    ahh!..there he is!..LOL..
    board supporter

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    What the heck happened to australian meade and omen? Does anyone know why they are banned, and is it lifetime?
    aussie was also banned.dont know exactly why?...i hope he and omen comes back soon!.
    board supporter

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    aussie was also banned.dont know exactly why?...i hope he and omen comes back soon!.
    post 7 explains omen. aussie i heard was something silly that had to do with cub being banned, but i don't know the particulars first hand.
  22. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    post 7 explains omen. aussie i heard was something silly that had to do with cub being banned, but i don't know the particulars first hand.
    oh thats right,i heard it was something like that!..thanks sunny!
    board supporter

  23. where is?
    buffhunk?
    hardknock?
    board supporter

  24. Yo yo! Im here. Just been workin alot and got a baby on the way ( Due Feb. 23)
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  25. Congrats ThaOrleanyte, welcome back.
  26. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    Yo yo! Im here. Just been workin alot and got a baby on the way ( Due Feb. 23)
    there you are buddy!...congratulations on your up and coming blessing my friend!
    board supporter

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    where is?
    neoborn

    He has a few really good threads here... but I've not seem him around for awhile
    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    x2 on Neoborn. Haven't seen him around much at all.
    Thanks guys, it really does make me feel loved to be missed by you guys(). That may seem sappy but to be noticed missing is truly worth something! Free rep for both of you

    I have a baby who is almost here, beginning of april, and so that with work and I almost have no free time. I am on here a little more these days again. Perhaps I can find a worthy subject for some kind of a thread that would add to the community.

    Much Love

    Neoborn

    P.s. If you ever need me just PM me I check those every now and then :P

  28. ohhh and another thing. You cant look at forum and message board sites on DOD computers anymore.
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  29. So being bored at work reaaallllllllllly sucks now. hahaha
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    ohhh and another thing. You cant look at forum and message board sites on DOD computers anymore.
    that sucks!..LOL..
    board supporter

  31. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    ohhh and another thing. You cant look at forum and message board sites on DOD computers anymore.
    I've felt the sting of this as well. Fuking NMCI computers.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  32. What ever happened to that freakin beast Norwegian?
    Armed to the teeth.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    What ever happened to that freakin beast Norwegian?
    Haha.. He got banned for being an asshole to a mod.

  34. Where's AsianBabe? I used to love looking at her avatar and she was helpful and friendly, too.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    if anyone is wondering where so and so is,just post up in here and maybe someone could say what happend,M.I.A,banned..etc!
    ahah! Good idea - I lost three of my mates in the last few weeks. .

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Omen was banned?! WTF!! Did he finally eat a child or something?
    He regularly ate children - check his freezer

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    he did something really stupid - got an infraction for his avatar (some nekkid chick). then, he posted up something bashing the mods for giving him an infraction. ...
    ...and Omen was the one I couldn't figure out. I hope they let that mad bastard back on soon - I want to see what eating pounds of meat as a diet does to a man

    Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    Yo yo! Im here. Just been workin alot and got a baby on the way ( Due Feb. 23)
    Congrats O - Fatherhood rocks - just not for the first 6 months

    Back to banning . . can anyone tell me the period is for first infraction?

  36. asianbabe.... yeah havent seen her for awhile

    ubiquitous and beezlebub are mia too

  37. Shaddow went MIA for a long time. I bumped his thread, and the other week he popped on and said hi.

  38. where the heck is?
    whiskers.
    board supporter

  39. What about papapumpsd,.. haven't seen him around??
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    What about papapumpsd,.. haven't seen him around??
    He's around and updates his logs. He posted this the other day though...
    "NOTE: I spend most of my time at PM now. FYI"
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What the heck does that incline # even mean?
    By thesinner in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 04:42 AM
  2. what the heck??????
    By anabolicloc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 08:58 PM
  3. What the heck
    By HUGEbanks in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 12:09 AM
  4. What the heck is this?
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 07:07 AM
  5. What The Heck..
    By Stroyer in forum Pics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Log in
Log in