Extinct animal has been brought back to life for the first time after being cloned...

  1. Extinct animal has been brought back to life for the first time after being cloned...


    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //


  2. Man, BV would have a heart attack if they could clone the wooly mammoth.

  3. Soo when is Jurrasic park california opening?
    •   
       


  4. Most likely Jurassic Park Japan

  5. That's the kinda sh*t they need to leave alone. I know they look the same, but it's whats inside thats different. One day they it will end up like some movie where something "genetically engineered" snaps and starts killing.

  6. one step closer to them cloning humans
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  7. Haven't the Raelians been doing this for a while now. Why our we worried about this. Here is the real concern:

  8. Nah, number one threat

    is


    BEARS!


    and the impending inevitable zombie apocalypse...

    and then...

    ZOMBIE BEARS
  9. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Most likely Jurassic Park Japan
    GOZZIRRA...GOZZIRRA!..LOL..
    board supporter

  10. Sweet, I can't wait to see what an Ibex tastes like

  11. how far away is human cloning

    in a secret lab somewhere...?

  12. It is awesome that scientists are working on a solution to bring back animal species that went extinct recently. However, they (we) should also consider preventing extinction - we pollute too damn much and are careless of our environment.

    /e off the box

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    That's the kinda sh*t they need to leave alone. I know they look the same, but it's whats inside thats different. One day they it will end up like some movie where something "genetically engineered" snaps and starts killing.
    Because that never happens with authentic humans...

    But I do agree that it should be left alone, unless humans were directly responsible for its downfall.

  14. I'm talking of course about...Manbearpig.
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    It is awesome that scientists are working on a solution to bring back animal species that went extinct recently. However, they (we) should also consider preventing extinction - we pollute too damn much and are careless of our environment.

    /e off the box
    no need if you can clone em later. all you have to do is map their genetic code, and you can wipe em out. Decide you need em later? bring em back.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  16. Manbearpig = makes good taco meat

  17. haha you guys are cracking me up...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  18. I use to support cloning, but now I just don't think I can back it up. Everything and everyone has to die, that is part of life. If we don't accept that then we are going to end up over populating the world worse than it already is which is going to make quality of life absolutely horrible. Granted there is some benefits such as specific limb or organ replacement that may be possible in the future, but there is no justification to bring something back from the dead.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  19. I say we need it. We need wolly mammoths and huge snakes and huge predators to fight the robots when they finally rise up.

    Or when the zombie outbreak comes.

    Either way we are going to need some help.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'm talking of course about...Manbearpig.
    Does whatever a Manbearpig does?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Caferacer View Post
    I say we need it. We need wolly mammoths and huge snakes and huge predators to fight the robots when they finally rise up.

    Or when the zombie outbreak comes.

    Either way we are going to need some help.
    I've got a copy of this, in case its the zombies

    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I've got a copy of this, in case its the zombies

    World War Z was also a badass book.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. I'm just sayin'...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  24. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    I'm just sayin'...
    that would make a nice shirt
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  25. i know this sounds a bit like i've lost my head but... i hope they don't clone humans and start to farm cloned humans for meat and organs. though it might sound absurd, I can just imagine it happening in russia or somewhere

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    i know this sounds a bit like i've lost my head but... i hope they don't clone humans and start to farm cloned humans for meat and organs. though it might sound absurd, I can just imagine it happening in russia or somewhere
    that happened, and it took place on the Island .. and Michael Bay directed the whole thing, and it starred Sean "how have you" Bean and Scarlett Jo -- and maybe the guy who played obi-wan, i can't remember.

    oh and M.C. Duncan woke up when they were trying to harvest his organs and he freaked out and ****ed everybody up before they caught him because he is sooooo big.

  27. It's peeeeople!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    that happened, and it took place on the Island .. and Michael Bay directed the whole thing, and it starred Sean "how have you" Bean and Scarlett Jo -- and maybe the guy who played obi-wan, i can't remember.

    oh and M.C. Duncan woke up when they were trying to harvest his organs and he freaked out and ****ed everybody up before they caught him because he is sooooo big.
    i always wondered what that film was about, i kept on falling asleep when i attempted to watch it!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  29. I so want to write one of those stupid-but-awesome satire books. I think that would be sweet. I am considering doing one with a friend that's called Origin of Feces.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    that happened, and it took place on the Island .. and Michael Bay directed the whole thing, and it starred Sean "how have you" Bean and Scarlett Jo -- and maybe the guy who played obi-wan, i can't remember.
    obi-wan guy was ewen mcgregor

  31. This is how mankind gets n over its head...playing with genetics will surely come back to bite us. They are instigating mad scientists to start up the human genome project again and use it to create "better men".....

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Lacradocious View Post
    Sweet, I can't wait to see what an Ibex tastes like
    They killed the hell outta Dodo's, probably tasted fantastic.

  33. just wait until they can grow/cultivate meat from scratch.

  34. that is gonna be some trip shxt if they ever clone a dinosaur. Its very possible though i guess. I could see it happening in our lifetime (well us 20ish year olds anyways lol)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 253
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 07:38 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:17 AM
  3. Oppose Cloned Food
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 05:57 PM
  4. Getting my sex life back
    By brassmonkey in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 08:09 PM
  5. Is M1T extinct?
    By BHERTZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 02:09 AM
Log in
Log in