Eight People Arrested in Connection With Michael Phelps Bong Photo

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
They want their 15minutes. They are life losers who want to ride the coat tails of someone else as they will never have fame based on their own merit.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So they actually went after these people who were in the photo? I haven't read the actual story yet.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay just read it... What a freakin waste of resources

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
LOL is that picture really the sheriff? The guy who owned the bong was trying to sell it on eBay for 100k and is being charged with distribution I believe

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
wow...i thought it was funny is the guy who owns the bong is in trouble too for trying to sell it on Ebay..idiot. all he had to say it was tobacco and have everyone confirm it.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
This story is out of control. Who cares if Micheal Phelps took a rip from a bong. It's bad Karma and an insult to the host to pass that up.

I heard that when he was 19, he got popped for a DUI. That is a much more shameful (and all to common) act. Drinking and driving kills people. Bong rips don't.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
This story is out of control. Who cares if Micheal Phelps took a rip from a bong. It's bad Karma and an insult to the host to pass that up.

I heard that when he was 19, he got popped for a DUI. That is a much more shameful (and all to common) act. Drinking and driving kills people. Bong rips don't.
:head::head: What he said

:bruce3:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
LOL is that picture really the sheriff?

nah, that's a pic of Roscoe P Coltrane, the original crazy sherrif of Hazzard County who was always chasing the Bo and Luke Duke. A used that pic to just show how what a fruit loop Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott is.

Here's his real pic below and one i'm customizing to suit the occasion.

Attachments

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
You are having waaaay too much fun with photoshop, lol.

RichardF12

RichardF12

Awards

You hit the nail on the head with that one. Well said bro :wiggle:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
It's BS, I mean 14 gold medals,.. he deserves a bong hit!!!!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
It's BS, I mean 14 gold medals,.. he deserves a bong hit!!!!
Touche` ... Phelps smokes weed, Obama smokes Marlboros... who the f$ck cares! People need to wake up and realize the world isn't a perfect place, far from it. Enjoy your life to the fullest and you'll die happy.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

He did but got off with a slap on the wrist. At one point a few summers ago I found myself playing beer pong with phelps as my partner and he was bragging about his agents getting him off the DUI and underage drinking charges. Point Im making is I don't feel bad at all for him. He's arrogant and thinks he's above the law.

Now do I think this sherriff is a douche bag, yes but phelps brought this on himself. And the people who say how he's a young guy just doing dumb things like we all have, bull$hit. When he got a deal for millions of dollars he should of read the fine print saying this money comes with rules and every day u will be under the microscope. That kind of money comes with strings.

Flyers2385

Awards
He did but got off with a slap on the wrist. At one point a few summers ago I found myself playing beer pong with phelps as my partner and he was bragging about his agents getting him off the DUI and underage drinking charges. Point Im making is I don't feel bad at all for him. He's arrogant and thinks he's above the law.

Now do I think this sherriff is a douche bag, yes but phelps brought this on himself. And the people who say how he's a young guy just doing dumb things like we all have, bull$hit. When he got a deal for millions of dollars he should of read the fine print saying this money comes with rules and every day u will be under the microscope. That kind of money comes with strings.
Mo money, Mo problems

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

what!? you played beer pong with phelps wtf? o.0?

Flyers2385

Awards
The police dropped the charges because of a lack of evidence. I'm not surprised that the prosecutor declined to proceed having only pictures that didn't include any of the funky smelling ganja that phelps was most likely ripping from the custom made roor.